ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:13 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:47 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:42 pm
Posts: 3
Hey guys new to this forum and literally just made an account to see if i could maybe find some help here!
In the Mobile/PS4 Game "Caravan Stories" there was an Event that took place from August to september which added Characters from the Anime Fireforce as Playable characters and npc's.
I wanted to get my hands on these models after finding this out, but since the event had ended the event files were apparently removed from the game from what it seems (i couldnt find anything in the files)
Now this could be just me being to inexperienced at ripping and i thats why i couldnt find them but my guess is since its a mobile game they deleted them as they were no longer needed and just wasted storage space.
Now im looking for help to somehow get these models/raw files containing them!
Any help is appreciated!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 pm 

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:56 pm
Posts: 23
its impossible that game dev will completely remove character files from game since there are no reason to , you should try the mobile + japan version
they are stored as 102(human race) _ 2000(collab char) ~
if you only need models , deviantart could help everytime > https://www.deviantart.com/d-presso/art ... -865020925
if u need animations added , u hv to do it urself


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:42 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:42 pm
Posts: 3
wansf wrote:
its impossible that game dev will completely remove character files from game since there are no reason to , you should try the mobile + japan version
they are stored as 102(human race) _ 2000(collab char) ~
if you only need models , deviantart could help everytime > https://www.deviantart.com/d-presso/art ... -865020925
if u need animations added , u hv to do it urself

Yeah i know of that Deviantart link
its the npc files i was after, so youre saying its impossible to get them anymore? Or do you mean they are in the Mobile version in Japan only?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 am 

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:56 pm
Posts: 23
MisterJerome wrote:
wansf wrote:
its impossible that game dev will completely remove character files from game since there are no reason to , you should try the mobile + japan version
they are stored as 102(human race) _ 2000(collab char) ~
if you only need models , deviantart could help everytime > https://www.deviantart.com/d-presso/art ... -865020925
if u need animations added , u hv to do it urself

Yeah i know of that Deviantart link
its the npc files i was after, so youre saying its impossible to get them anymore? Or do you mean they are in the Mobile version in Japan only?


what do u want actually??


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:39 am 

Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:42 pm
Posts: 3
wansf wrote:
MisterJerome wrote:
wansf wrote:
its impossible that game dev will completely remove character files from game since there are no reason to , you should try the mobile + japan version
they are stored as 102(human race) _ 2000(collab char) ~
if you only need models , deviantart could help everytime > https://www.deviantart.com/d-presso/art ... -865020925
if u need animations added , u hv to do it urself

Yeah i know of that Deviantart link
its the npc files i was after, so youre saying its impossible to get them anymore? Or do you mean they are in the Mobile version in Japan only?


what do u want actually??

the npc models from the event
and maybe a chance to re-rip them all with rigs


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:44 pm 

Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:56 pm
Posts: 23
MisterJerome wrote:
wansf wrote:
MisterJerome wrote:
Yeah i know of that Deviantart link
its the npc files i was after, so youre saying its impossible to get them anymore? Or do you mean they are in the Mobile version in Japan only?


what do u want actually??

the npc models from the event
and maybe a chance to re-rip them all with rigs


well in that case u hv to DIY as i said b4 , grab jp assets file and rip em


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited