ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:54 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:36 am 

So I managed to get the internal files of this game at long last for my personal project, however extracting models and textures from it eludes me. I'm searching for one specific model, but I can't really figure out which file it would be. Some of these are mesh, some are animations, and some are something else. The filenames are usually capable of indicating what's what. Anyway, if anyone can come up with a method to convert these to OBJ with UV's, I would appreciate it greatly. I included here the entire 'chr' folder of the game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vplixhzerh211nk/chr.zip?dl=0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:37 am 

Doctor Loboto wrote:
So I managed to get the internal files of this game at long last for my personal project, however extracting models and textures from it eludes me. I'm searching for one specific model, but I can't really figure out which file it would be. Some of these are mesh, some are animations, and some are something else. The filenames are usually capable of indicating what's what. Anyway, if anyone can come up with a method to convert these to OBJ with UV's, I would appreciate it greatly. I included here the entire 'chr' folder of the game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vplixhzerh211nk/chr.zip?dl=0

Hey, do you still have these files? The link says they're down.