Well I was able to use the script found hidden in the archives of the internet. Its called "WA3eememoryto3ds.bms"
I renamed it to "eeMemory.bms" I found that it in fact does pull the models from the save states.
Loaded my game then saved in the save state. Then read you just have to edit the extension from .p2s to .zip.
Just drag out the eeMemory.bin. And run Quick BMS on the file.
I was able to find the main characters but seems the script "join's" everything in the .3ds
I will try to look into that more. As well as trying out other games. I noticed that the information is all given.
Just need to find the algorithm
But here is the files as they are now. No UV's, no split parts, no.. nothing really. But it is a start. And I thank anyone who is still here to help. And for those who left the archives up so I could get this far.
Scripthttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1M6xICP ... sp=sharing