ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:17 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:56 am 

So, I've been using AssetStudio to try and rip Super Bomberman R's character models for use on things such as vrchat, and while loading the game data folder does give a lot of results, none of them are the character or enemy models. I think I know where they'd be, but they are in the folder SuperBombermanR_Data > StreamingAssets > InAppAssets > steam
In this folder, there is a lot of stuff, but none of them are the models- those would be, presumably, in folders that are in the "steam" folder there, but when I open the folders, all the files seem to just be labeled "file"-type. AssetStudio won't get anything out of them, I can't open them (Unless in notepad, where it's a garbled mess of symbols, letters, and numbers) with anything that heeds results.
I actually have one of those folders mentioned here, if you want to have a look for yourself- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aMKHE ... s_XC4cEUMt
What could these be, and how could I open them? It's been driving me crazy, and I'd really appreciate some guidance on this.