ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:43 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:03 am 

Hey everyone, first time here. I've been picking up old CDs at flea markets in Seoul, digging for treasure. I've used various software to read files in discs I've found to extract images, audio, and video files, but I know next to nothing about programming, so I'm usually not sure what I'm doing. I have this old Korean game I found that I just haven't had any luck with, extraction-wise. The name of the game is 삼국군영전 (something along the lines of "war of three kingdoms"), and my disc appears to come with the first game and the sequel. The developer is called "Odin Soft" (or in Korean: 오딘소프트) and I can't find any information about them online that isn't in Korean. Inside the disc there are a couple installation folders, a movie folder (with AVI files that I can actually access), some .exe files, and some .PAK files. I'm assuming the .PAK files are where the music is stored, because they are the largest files on the disc.

The files are unfortunately too big to upload here. The smallest one I have is 40 MB, and the largest one is 112 MB. What's the best way to share? A Google Drive link, or something else?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:10 am 

I've put them in a Google Drive folder. Here's the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... a0NoSt5j3n