ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:07 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:14 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 am
Posts: 212
Could anyone help me in making these playable?

Here's the original compressed version:
Attachment:
.WV.zip [718.66 KiB]
Downloaded 12 times


And here's the decompressed version:
Attachment:
Decompressed.zip [1.71 MiB]
Downloaded 18 times


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:24 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am
Posts: 616
they are playable, just wav files with wv extension. :)
VLC player plays them without changing anything.

_________________
Quickbms.com link thread
Search bms scripts


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:26 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 am
Posts: 212
Acewell wrote:
they are playable, just wav files with wv extension. :)
VLC player plays them without changing anything.

Thanks! The decompressed ones work. Now how do I get them to be playable in foobar?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:17 am 

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 pm
Posts: 7
Puterboy1 wrote:
Acewell wrote:
they are playable, just wav files with wv extension. :)
VLC player plays them without changing anything.

Thanks! The decompressed ones work. Now how do I get them to be playable in foobar?


it's a regular wav format file.
you can just rename *.wv to *.wav
then you can play it with foobar .....


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:22 am 

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 pm
Posts: 7
Acewell wrote:
they are playable, just wav files with wv extension. :)
VLC player plays them without changing anything.


Sorry to disturb you, can you help me with my question, of course, if you have time.
https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11369

I've no idea about it, any help will be greatly appreciated!!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am
Posts: 616
yeah audio is not my area, the wav files here were just easy to spot.
it looks like Anexenaumoon is already researching your samples
so maybe he will return with good news.

_________________
Quickbms.com link thread
Search bms scripts


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:11 am 

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:49 pm
Posts: 7
Acewell wrote:
yeah audio is not my area, the wav files here were just easy to spot.
it looks like Anexenaumoon is already researching your samples
so maybe he will return with good news.


It's very kind of you for your timely reply.
yeah, Anexenaumoon is such a kind man, just like you !
Wish his good news!!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited