ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:29 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:31 am 

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 am
Posts: 2
Good morning. I'm in the mood for the J-stars and Jump Force audio files. I don't find J-stars audio files and I'm looking for them at three weeks. How will I get the audio? (mainly from J-stars). I tried in many ways and nothing and already warning you: I am not a programmer of things, so I am in a major limitation. I could do it if it was a PlayStation 2 game with PSound.

I want the audios of the characters in fight:

Fighting, calling for his support, the answering support and the sound effects.

Sorry for not displaying any files before, but I will upload some.


Attachments:
battle_character_assist_000_DE_m.pak [5.33 KiB]
Downloaded 9 times
File comment: I entered this one at random, but I wanted some help for several of these. Is that the files are .PAK, so I have not displayed before, I want to know about audio. Does PS3 have any game audio files? If so, is it hidden? Not sure where they are?
battle_character_sound_000_jp_m.pak [826.67 KiB]
Downloaded 7 times
battle_character_sound_000_jp_m.pak [826.67 KiB]
Downloaded 6 times


Last edited by gnbalax on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:26 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:22 pm
Posts: 111
Without samples no one can provide assistance. Upload some sample files so we may help you further!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:03 pm 

Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:24 am
Posts: 2
Anexenaumoon wrote:
Without samples no one can provide assistance. Upload some sample files so we may help you further!


I entered this one at random, but I wanted some help for several of these. Is that the files are .PAK, so I have not displayed before, I want to know about audio. Does PS3 have any game audio files? If so, is it hidden? Not sure where they are?

Sorry for not displaying any files before.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:53 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:45 pm
Posts: 70
gnbalax wrote:
Good morning. I'm in the mood for the J-stars and Jump Force audio files. I don't find J-stars audio files and I'm looking for them at three weeks. How will I get the audio? (mainly from J-stars). I tried in many ways and nothing and already warning you: I am not a programmer of things, so I am in a major limitation. I could do it if it was a PlayStation 2 game with PSound.

I want the audios of the characters in fight:

Fighting, calling for his support, the answering support and the sound effects.

Sorry for not displaying any files before, but I will upload some.


Those samples you have uploaded, I unpacked one, "battle_character_sound_000_jp_m.pak", which revealed a BAK file. They are in kilobytes which suggests and upon closer inspection, seem not to house audio data. Some other data like script triggers or something? I am not a programmer or reverse engineer but I have unpacked files before with audio data. I find that a lot of the time, (not always) but a lot of the time, look for the biggest data in size and give it a quick inspection with Hex Editor or something similar.

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:51 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 am
Posts: 213
Please tell me you're going to upload these on www.sounds-resource.com once you have extracted them.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:51 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:45 pm
Posts: 70
Puterboy1 wrote:
Please tell me you're going to upload these on http://www.sounds-resource.com once you have extracted them.


It's sounds like you are pressuring for people to upload to the sounds resource. Why? You are not even a member of there anymore.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:36 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 am
Posts: 213
zeaofsuos wrote:
Puterboy1 wrote:
Please tell me you're going to upload these on http://www.sounds-resource.com once you have extracted them.


It's sounds like you are pressuring for people to upload to the sounds resource. Why? You are not even a member of there anymore.


Because, they deserve to be on there.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:48 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:45 pm
Posts: 70
Puterboy1 wrote:
Because, they deserve to be on there.


Well, at the end of the day, it's people's choice if they want to put them on there or not, not yours.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:19 am 

Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:22 am
Posts: 213
zeaofsuos wrote:
Puterboy1 wrote:
Because, they deserve to be on there.


Well, at the end of the day, it's people's choice if they want to put them on there or not, not yours.

I can wait.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited