ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:12 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:17 pm 

After extraction of the .pak files (Except store2.pak for ABT), seasonal.pak.manifest, uisplash.pak and ui_additional.pak in the APK (gave me SOME png files, mostly atlas files, ABT) as well as the OBB and its pak files from the XPK2 script, on update v1.36.8 (ABT), I got a bunch of .atlas files and they have listings to all the textures and their names in the related x_of_X.xgt (x is num, X is split counts) file when viewed as text or in a hex editor. I was hoping someone could help use the .ATLAS files from Angry Birds: GO!/Transformers with those .XGT files to allow me to view and rip the textures in their proper sizes. The header is always XGSTA. Any advice on doing this or how it will be done? If so thanks :). The hex header of them is so far: 58 47 53 54 41 00 00 05, 01 00 00 00 / 02 00 00 00 (IDK why, only a few files in ABGO has this), the next byte is how many textures are in the file, relating to the data below. I think after a file has 2048x2048 used but the image doesn't have all the textures, it is split and has a X more part(s), that affects x, _cmp is ETC1 (ABGO ONLY?), _uncompressed/_unc is RGBA, _16 is RGBA4444, _32 is RGBA8888.

A full dump of ABGO's assets is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10Lp3D ... JdUTljgDzo

Sorry for the double-post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm 

Bump? This will make ripping textures much easier if done.