I have tga.ckd files from Yo-Kai Watch: Just Dance Special Version for the Wii U. These files likely share the same format with Just Dance Wii U (Japan) and Just Dance 2014. None of the .py scripts worked to decode this format. Can you write a script to do just that for these formats?
(Side note: Is there a way to re-encode these textures using a hex editor or special program?)
1. Open a file (example geragerapoori_coach_1.tga.ckd) in hex editor
2. Delete ALL words before Gfx2 and save it
3. Now you have a backup of this file and modded file
4. Name it to geragerapoori_coach_1.gtx (the type of file should change to gtx)
5. Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/12N72eS ... sp=sharing
and unzip it
6. Put geragerapoori_coach_1.gtx in folder named convert
7. Run convertGTX.bat
8. Now go to OutDDS folder and enjoy your files.