ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:21 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm 

Hello everyone,
Just Dance 2019 is coming out soon, but only for X360 and Wii, so I'm going to mod 2019 on PS3 combining Wii and X360 assets. To make routines fully playable I just need to know how to modify pictos (to show you upcoming moves) and menu assets.
I'm going to use X360 pictures because they are high quality. I'm kindly asking for someone to make script/converter from X360 pics to PS3 pics. Here are JD18 files, but Ubisoft hasn't changed their JD files system from 2014, so I think that 2019 will be structurally same.

Just Dance 2016 also has some exclusive routines for Wii version so it would be great if Wii files could also be converted to PS3 ones.
Files from all consoles are from same routine from JD2018.

And possibly .png to PS3 menu assets/pictos.

So in conlusion, I need to convert Wii and X360 menu assets and pictos, and .png files to PS3 pictos and menu assets.

Here are files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E8ymi ... UBnxLy-8RV
Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:18 am 

I found X360 noesis script. I previously had PS3 script, now I only need Wii.
I figured out how to make .tga.ckd file. I just exported image from other console as dds and pasted header from current and it works.
I tried to convert .png file to .dds and do same to convert it to .tga.ckd, but I always get distorted picture.