Edit2: Also I check your settings in that model by ModelResearcher 2.7 and have fully another result, with wrong verticles position..
I did the process the same way that I did all other games rx2 files. I made bms script to split rx2 format by parts.
First faces part: part39_000200eb_faceindex0 (index) and part38_00010031 (data)
First vertex part: part482_000200ea_vertexindex0 (vertex index) part481_00010031 (vertex data)
Face index part stores faces count which is 23923 (0x5D73)
Vertex Index part stores VBlock size which is 0x34 and vertex buffer size which is 20176 (0x4ED0)
When I try to read first mesh: part38_00010031 (first face data) and part481_00010031 (first vertex data) I got error for faces. That's the problem, I can do this for all other games with rx2 format but not this. I don't understand why faces and vertices doesn't match even though they should.
When I edit the script to load third mesh (change for i in range(0, meshCount): to for i in range(2, 3): in row 99) I got something like this:
second mesh (for i in range(1, 2):)
I can't do anything else, unfortunately.