ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:37 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 pm
Posts: 190
Unpack and repack?


Attachments:
packs.rar [1.39 MiB]
Downloaded 103 times

_________________
You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.
Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:40 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 63
It's a ZIP, just change extension from spk to zip. Packed files inside are in .gz format, also can be packed and unpacked by gzip tool.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:58 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 pm
Posts: 190
Panzerdroid wrote:
It's a ZIP, just change extension from spk to zip. Packed files inside are in .gz format, also can be packed and unpacked by gzip tool.

Thanks, its worked, but i can't found gz tool. Can you send me download link?

_________________
You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:31 pm 

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 63
https://www.gnu.org/software/gzip/


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:55 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 pm
Posts: 190
Panzerdroid wrote:
https://www.gnu.org/software/gzip/

Thanks, when i edit texts:
https://prnt.sc/p4lrvr
How can i fix?

_________________
You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:24 pm 

Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:22 pm
Posts: 1
ISKA wrote:
Panzerdroid wrote:
https://www.gnu.org/software/gzip/

Thanks, when i edit texts:
https://prnt.sc/p4lrvr
How can i fix?


I have encountered the same problem. Any progress?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 pm
Posts: 190
rashakol wrote:
ISKA wrote:
Panzerdroid wrote:
https://www.gnu.org/software/gzip/

Thanks, when i edit texts:
https://prnt.sc/p4lrvr
How can i fix?


I have encountered the same problem. Any progress?

Nope.

_________________
You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited