ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed May 22, 2019 11:39 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous 143 44 45 46 47
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:45 pm 

Joined: Fri May 10, 2019 8:42 pm
Posts: 1
Hi GHFear, can you decrypt this ?

https://mega.nz/#!ts4U3AyZ!YEHaYgxPrhUy ... _apDFY28-Q

Thank you :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:12 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 172
L0v3cr4ft wrote:
Hi GHFear, can you decrypt this ?

https://mega.nz/#!ts4U3AyZ!YEHaYgxPrhUy ... _apDFY28-Q

Thank you :)


DieselBrothers:
0x476D83AE123A3503470C05A213A5DBF3B76C75E260B7AE5DB0FA4A7219318197

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 1:52 am 

Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:36 pm
Posts: 107
Yo, GHFear,

Could you try to decrypt this pak? Its from a iOS/Android game called "Fighting EX Layer Alpha"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RsFi3 ... E1YqPkv7b8


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:47 am 

Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:41 am
Posts: 30
GHFear wrote:
nihinivi wrote:
GHFear wrote:

I don't know how UWP games work yet. Sadly.
You could try to use UWPDumper and see if you get any useful files, but it's an injector, so only run it on the game if you can start it from the Shipping.exe while offline or else you might get banned.


Can u tell the key for thus pak bro
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sb9jyr67 ... e.pak/file


Upload the "gamename"-Shipping.exe

Pubg mobile


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 172
MarioSonicU wrote:
Yo, GHFear,

Could you try to decrypt this pak? Its from a iOS/Android game called "Fighting EX Layer Alpha"

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RsFi3 ... E1YqPkv7b8


I do not know how to get keys from Mobile games yet

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:41 pm 

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:16 pm
Posts: 3
How to repack all things back, i found that tool: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Op9QM3 ... ZMIwl/view but i don't know how to use repack function for for few folders.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:31 am 

Joined: Tue May 14, 2019 6:10 am
Posts: 1
Hi GHFear
:D
Epic Games
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tqhOE ... Lr0fxK1tgk


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 172
zhekm wrote:


Spellbreak: 0x72C6734453F10216895792C75C5769D12EAF46C0288F140CEC9846BF14CF294F

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:54 pm 

Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:58 am
Posts: 3
Hello, I have a question.
Can I get access to the console in the game at UE4, if it is inactive, the tilde button does not work.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 172
gomd wrote:
Hello, I have a question.
Can I get access to the console in the game at UE4, if it is inactive, the tilde button does not work.


If it's package without the console, then no.
If it's package with the console, set your keyboard language to English (US) and press the tilde key.

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:35 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 am
Posts: 157
Hi GHFear, need help!thx!

https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/KbuuBjE8/file.html


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 172
happyend wrote:


That is a custom compiled executable and not stock Unreal compiled, so I can't find anything in that just yet.
Would take forever for me to look for the key, so I won't do that. Maybe someone else knows how to do it for that game on here.

Maybe even UWP?

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:03 pm 

Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 5:01 pm
Posts: 3
Can someone please find the key for MX vs ATV All Out? The game updated to Unreal Engine 4.21 and the original key no longer works. Or point me in the direction on how to find it myself.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:29 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 172
Moto723 wrote:
Can someone please find the key for MX vs ATV All Out? The game updated to Unreal Engine 4.21 and the original key no longer works. Or point me in the direction on how to find it myself.


Upload the large Shipping.exe

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm 

Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 5:01 pm
Posts: 3
GHFear wrote:
Moto723 wrote:
Can someone please find the key for MX vs ATV All Out? The game updated to Unreal Engine 4.21 and the original key no longer works. Or point me in the direction on how to find it myself.


Upload the large Shipping.exe


There is only one .exe for the game. It launches the game. Is this the .exe you are talking about?
Also I need it to work with Umodel.
I will have to upload the .exe a little later I am currently at work :lol:


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:24 pm 

Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 pm
Posts: 5
Hi, I unpack the windos no editor other file related to Vampireonts, but when I replace another font, I can not repacke the file again. Quick bms that takes up the size problem. Quick bms 4.gb does not work. Please help me

here sample file im not repack file:

https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/60KTb7Bz/file.html


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:29 pm 

Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 5:01 pm
Posts: 3
Here is the MX vs ATV All Out shipping .exe. I had to use Google Drive to upload it. The .pak files are aes encrypted and I need to be able to access them with umodel. Thanks in advance!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JNFr3 ... 7WMxGac_W9


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:36 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 172
Moto723 wrote:
Here is the MX vs ATV All Out shipping .exe. I had to use Google Drive to upload it. The .pak files are aes encrypted and I need to be able to access them with umodel. Thanks in advance!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JNFr3 ... 7WMxGac_W9


MX vs ATV All Out: 0xB6AB5D8C05E23CA0F0EA713CA64300A0CC38C2A53E46807510C92E0DD293418D

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:42 am 

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:54 am
Posts: 157
GHFear wrote:
happyend wrote:


That is a custom compiled executable and not stock Unreal compiled, so I can't find anything in that just yet.
Would take forever for me to look for the key, so I won't do that. Maybe someone else knows how to do it for that game on here.

Maybe even UWP?



yes,Microsoft UWP game Sea of Thieves


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 939 posts ]  Go to page Previous 143 44 45 46 47

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited