ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:58 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 3943 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:53 am 

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 pm
Posts: 3
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown AES key please

https://store.steampowered.com/app/502500/ACE_COMBAT_7_SKIES_UNKNOWN/

EXE file : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PBNn8snzOxtCtRMAmZBe_gCP1VWUx0kY


Last edited by Andersson799 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:31 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:55 pm
Posts: 3
Kovace wrote:


bump


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:03 am 

Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 am
Posts: 2
qw_zzz wrote:
Kovace wrote:


bump


I dont want to be annoying man but for clear 'bump' u mean .pak file? (just 1 and its 3gb). if u take time and explain what u need or i need to make that go to be nice. so and i learn for next time. sry again for my stupid question.

Thanks in advance!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:24 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:55 pm
Posts: 3
Kovace wrote:
qw_zzz wrote:
Kovace wrote:


bump


I dont want to be annoying man but for clear 'bump' u mean .pak file? (just 1 and its 3gb). if u take time and explain what u need or i need to make that go to be nice. so and i learn for next time. sry again for my stupid question.

Thanks in advance!


bump for aes key duh


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:20 am 

Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:09 am
Posts: 1
Ok - I have been trying to get to get the Version_00000622_ETC1.pak file open all day with no success. I have followed all of the tutorials I can find. Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

I am after the csv files inside, also need a way to decrypt those as well.

This is the error message I am getting.
https://ibb.co/DCTPY61

BMS script being used
Code:
*edit by aluigi*


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:32 am 

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:15 pm
Posts: 16
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uawzonkqzvemr2g/Bright%20Memory%20-%20Episode%201%20Sample.7z?dl=1
Image
Umodel,Request for AES key.THX!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 136
--

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
 Post subject: Request KurtZpel AES KEY
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:07 pm 

Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:54 pm
Posts: 3
can anybody help me?
EXE: https://mega.nz/#!dttFmISY!EkFHrWYvAvc- ... 4iCWbkYuz8
if possible teach how to extract the key


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:56 pm 

Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:45 pm
Posts: 1
Can anyone help with the AES key that will work in umodel?

New game in closed beta, Ashes of Creation APOC

exe: APOC-Win64-Shipping.exe
https://mega.nz/#!mmpmRIia!DV8ID8h7iFl- ... dCBE2UrKAI

pak: pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak ( I grabbed one of the smaller ones)
https://mega.nz/#!vygARA7S!w5pafvgAZgDn ... lgLioUKVtA


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:19 am 

Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:51 pm
Posts: 2
GHFear wrote:
shape_in_the_glass wrote:
Hi, similar to rewold20 I also would like help finding the key for Prey Typhon Hunter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4ho5E ... 9Ld1A/view

Prey uses CryEngine, but they switched to Unreal for their multiplayer/VR update. The pak assets appear to be encrypted because I can't extract them (runs out of memory) and the first ten lines of the .pak look like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CgBZ1a ... PutIr/view

I've tried blindly using mmozeiko's aes-finder with no luck.


Try these:

0000803F1027000010270000FFFFFFFF0000803F0000803F0000803F0000803F

0x0000803F1027000010270000FFFFFFFF0000803F0000803F0000803F0000803F

C28F80D4C23B7B4B43C6704CC65A96532FC392D0D123F7E777CC949817D40AA7

0xC28F80D4C23B7B4B43C6704CC65A96532FC392D0D123F7E777CC949817D40AA7

may or may not work.


Thank you so much! The last one worked for me. =]


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:18 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 205
AES key and missing texts in games or serial Size are located in main exe file or in luncher files (dll or .c files) but first, need to decompress it (if its compressed)
and in android games, should be founded in .so files (or in luncher files and library connectors)

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:24 am 

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:22 am
Posts: 1
Any possibility of an updated 'The Isle' AES key? The one posted a few pages back doesn't work anymore.

If I need to provide anything, let me know. :)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 136
shape_in_the_glass wrote:
GHFear wrote:
shape_in_the_glass wrote:
Hi, similar to rewold20 I also would like help finding the key for Prey Typhon Hunter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D4ho5E ... 9Ld1A/view

Prey uses CryEngine, but they switched to Unreal for their multiplayer/VR update. The pak assets appear to be encrypted because I can't extract them (runs out of memory) and the first ten lines of the .pak look like this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CgBZ1a ... PutIr/view

I've tried blindly using mmozeiko's aes-finder with no luck.


Try these:

0000803F1027000010270000FFFFFFFF0000803F0000803F0000803F0000803F

0x0000803F1027000010270000FFFFFFFF0000803F0000803F0000803F0000803F

C28F80D4C23B7B4B43C6704CC65A96532FC392D0D123F7E777CC949817D40AA7

0xC28F80D4C23B7B4B43C6704CC65A96532FC392D0D123F7E777CC949817D40AA7

may or may not work.


Thank you so much! The last one worked for me. =]


It did? Great! Lol it was a test for my recent 256-bit AES key script I made for QuickBMS. I guess it works.

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:50 pm 

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:15 pm
Posts: 1
Ace Combat 7 AES key please?

exe file: https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/pNAFcDVH/file.html


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:06 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:11 pm
Posts: 2
The Isle was updated with a new key

.exe and filecutter
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tk7GO ... TWLtcYfM2S


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:57 am 

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 pm
Posts: 3
Stym wrote:
Ace Combat 7 AES key please?

exe file: https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/pNAFcDVH/file.html

You don't have to upload yours because i already uploaded mine https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1005&p=43201#p43201


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:00 am 

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:21 am
Posts: 3
Andersson799 wrote:
Stym wrote:
Ace Combat 7 AES key please?

exe file: https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/pNAFcDVH/file.html

You don't have to upload yours because i already uploaded mine https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1005&p=43201#p43201

I did too :P


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:31 pm 

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:25 pm
Posts: 1
Hi, could you extract AES key for that tech demo please? :)

exe and filecutter: https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/fpvR4HgU/file.html


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:57 pm 

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:45 pm
Posts: 3
GHFear wrote:
It did? Great! Lol it was a test for my recent 256-bit AES key script I made for QuickBMS. I guess it works.

Can you share the script you made to here? That will help a lot of ppl


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:21 pm 

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:01 am
Posts: 10
Hi guys, I found this "program" https://github.com/makomk/aeskeyfind I'm not sure it can even work for games, surely some of you more expert in this field will know if it is usable or not.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous 135 36 37 38 3943 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited