ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:23 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 5053 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 4:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:15 pm
Posts: 37
GHFear can you find the encryption key for rocket arena? Thanks in advance
https://mega.nz/#!m8F3WKRR!26-kWvFBLXCv ... kzLMU8CMjA


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 224
jmgg wrote:
GHFear can you find the encryption key for rocket arena? Thanks in advance
https://mega.nz/#!m8F3WKRR!26-kWvFBLXCv ... kzLMU8CMjA


couldn't find a key

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.

For AES decryption keys:
Upload "gamename"shipping.exe / Main big exe.

If you appreciate my work and want to donate to a poor boy:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com
Paypal.me: https://www.paypal.me/GHFear


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:28 am 

Joined: Sat May 26, 2018 2:28 pm
Posts: 8
Some assistance with Battalion 1944 now that its updated would be awesome if someone is capable.

Shipping.exe: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R5kJ0F ... sp=sharing

THank you!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 224
Usurp wrote:
Some assistance with Battalion 1944 now that its updated would be awesome if someone is capable.

Shipping.exe: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R5kJ0F ... sp=sharing

THank you!


0x5D2DB73233829FB7EF2263D3EBFE28E5514C349E0A05B66402B494C43C059A6D

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.

For AES decryption keys:
Upload "gamename"shipping.exe / Main big exe.

If you appreciate my work and want to donate to a poor boy:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com
Paypal.me: https://www.paypal.me/GHFear


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 4:54 pm 

Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 4:51 pm
Posts: 2
Hey man, would you be able to decript this for me?

CarTestBench.exe https://drive.google.com/open?id=1trF84 ... -pMxlYFccB


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:23 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 224
tzahranul wrote:
Hey man, would you be able to decript this for me?

CarTestBench.exe https://drive.google.com/open?id=1trF84 ... -pMxlYFccB


This is the launcher exe, need the main exe. It's usually called "gamename"-Shipping.exe.
It's in Binaries\Win64 in the game folders.

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.

For AES decryption keys:
Upload "gamename"shipping.exe / Main big exe.

If you appreciate my work and want to donate to a poor boy:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com
Paypal.me: https://www.paypal.me/GHFear


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 5:05 pm 

Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 4:51 pm
Posts: 2
GHFear wrote:
tzahranul wrote:
Hey man, would you be able to decript this for me?

CarTestBench.exe https://drive.google.com/open?id=1trF84 ... -pMxlYFccB


This is the launcher exe, need the main exe. It's usually called "gamename"-Shipping.exe.
It's in Binaries\Win64 in the game folders.



got it man, thanks a bunch https://drive.google.com/open?id=12uBJq ... 3dsEurWMFg


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 1:17 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 224
tzahranul wrote:
GHFear wrote:
tzahranul wrote:
Hey man, would you be able to decript this for me?

CarTestBench.exe https://drive.google.com/open?id=1trF84 ... -pMxlYFccB


This is the launcher exe, need the main exe. It's usually called "gamename"-Shipping.exe.
It's in Binaries\Win64 in the game folders.



got it man, thanks a bunch https://drive.google.com/open?id=12uBJq ... 3dsEurWMFg


CarTestBench: 0xBD76C5C7ACCA7FC6551D640D2900166B759A57BE64650B4267B01A2F7FA6957C

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.

For AES decryption keys:
Upload "gamename"shipping.exe / Main big exe.

If you appreciate my work and want to donate to a poor boy:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com
Paypal.me: https://www.paypal.me/GHFear


Top
   
 Post subject: Layers of Fear 2 [.pak]
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 4:58 pm 

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 27
Could someone help find out the encryption key for this .pak file (Unreal 4 Engine)?

https://mega.nz/#!Cxl3mADC!fvXp7OxkZRahV_BNYEZ6Eb2nBySTuNZRDc7pFDpK56k


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:03 pm
Posts: 39
Layers of Fear 2

https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/CZCU6Nq9/file.html


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 8:17 pm 

Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:04 pm
Posts: 4
https://bit.ly/30Ss5OC
https://bit.ly/2KiByJd
Thank you in advance.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:50 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:10 am
Posts: 3
Layers of Fear 2 AES Key is: 0xD0BAAAE538F6B96FBE77F4A1EF75DDEB62AAE6A54790B37F46AE055D2E787821


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 7:12 am 

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 pm
Posts: 27
PitterFisher wrote:
Layers of Fear 2 AES Key is: 0xD0BAAAE538F6B96FBE77F4A1EF75DDEB62AAE6A54790B37F46AE055D2E787821

Thank you very much!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:42 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 am
Posts: 94
Hi!

Can anybody send me a key for this? Thanks before! :R

http://patyekmagyaritasai.hu/Draugen-Win64-Shipping.rar


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:04 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 224
patyek wrote:
Hi!

Can anybody send me a key for this? Thanks before! :R

http://patyekmagyaritasai.hu/Draugen-Win64-Shipping.rar


Obfuscated or no encryption. Try clicking enter when it asks for key without entering anything.
If that doesn't work, it's obfuscated or just using something custom.

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.

For AES decryption keys:
Upload "gamename"shipping.exe / Main big exe.

If you appreciate my work and want to donate to a poor boy:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com
Paypal.me: https://www.paypal.me/GHFear


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:11 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 am
Posts: 94
GHFear wrote:
patyek wrote:
Hi!

Can anybody send me a key for this? Thanks before! :R

http://patyekmagyaritasai.hu/Draugen-Win64-Shipping.rar


Obfuscated or no encryption. Try clicking enter when it asks for key without entering anything.
If that doesn't work, it's obfuscated or just using something custom.



Hi!

I try it, but i've got these:

QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.10.0 (64bit test)
by Luigi Auriemma
e-mail: me@aluigi.org
web: aluigi.org
(Apr 28 2019 - 07:18:51)

quickbms.aluigi.org Homepage
zenhax.com ZenHAX Forum
@zenhax @quickbms Twitter & Scripts

- GUI mode activated, remember that the tool works also from command-line
where are available various options like folder scanning, filters and so on

- select BMS script. type ? for using the content of clipboard like a script
- select input archives/files, type * for the whole folder and subfolders
- select output folder where extracting files
- open input file D:\Draugen\Draugen-WindowsNoEditor.pak
- open script D:\Draugen\unreal_tournament_4.bms
- set output folder D:\Draugen

offset filesize filename
--------------------------------------
The archive is encrypted, select the number of the key to use or type yours:
0: KIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWIKIWI
1: _aS4mfZK8M5s5KWC2Lz2VsFnGKI7azgl
2: bR!@nbR0wnc@rychR!$d@nd@v3d3R3kj!mj0$hk3v!nm!ch@3lm!k3s3@nst3v3t!m
3: casd#55@#$%323!$^#b%05sa5W|hhaf4365s52ss51|55m!|{55s^@@36f233|-|0w@%3g8hssDk35/!Nm|_|%ds23%a32d5&23as3%12p|-|y$t3ds562d23fav3c@dyw38#49
4: C8C4847F3B4FA52D4AAD57A52358CDBC
5: k14z0ZLR8a7jNm49uyBzxXYY9LpTHcehLSNiC3jAkzBsffPuy8YsTa72RLD9KWIn
6: E7@[dZfoYCW;+YWR;0JK^{9tt:yU0_T&
7: E1A1F2E4AA066C54BD5090F463EDDF58D01684243672B3CE809FF47FF473B04A
8: I0vV6wr0TFbg3m23QuSIwnYC1sI0AIDq
9: y298qjSb115NqQ3Agad30DWn2QYrTI8CT6aP05l2PBV9Qe92S94PdoVCCy06A38L
10: b9uW0RKNY91be8HN3Lemi68j6Xsi2l7fQJYsp5oR4al4C4c9kY5E0l90411l9P3L
11: 45DD15D6DD2DA50AEB71CE7A5284CF8EA498B2EC3D52B7E336F3EA0071CE44B3
12: MRZpemumg6t2AXExrMQs6TSoZRG+YSABK338oc6F8kTXu4k6QffJgYAzKl65Tk2L
13: 0x9D8C9A4A4FA082F213EED604B6E756237181685EEDA82216437617D7AA5231AF
14: press RETURN for no encryption (Lineage 2 Revolution)

- please insert the content for the variable KEY:

KEY: no key, encryption disabled

Error: incomplete input file -10:
Can't read 8 bytes from offset 00000000002097f0.
Anyway don't worry, it's possible that the BMS script has been written
to exit in this way if it's reached the end of the archive so check it
or contact its author or verify that all the files have been extracted.
Please check the following coverage information to know if it's ok.

coverage file -10 100% 2136048 2136048 . offset 00000000002097f0

Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
140 get CHUNK_END_OFFSET longlong TOC_FILE

Press ENTER or close the window to quit


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:19 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 224
patyek wrote:
GHFear wrote:
patyek wrote:
Hi!

Can anybody send me a key for this? Thanks before! :R

http://patyekmagyaritasai.hu/Draugen-Win64-Shipping.rar


Obfuscated or no encryption. Try clicking enter when it asks for key without entering anything.
If that doesn't work, it's obfuscated or just using something custom.


That sucks.
I can't help with this one then.

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.

For AES decryption keys:
Upload "gamename"shipping.exe / Main big exe.

If you appreciate my work and want to donate to a poor boy:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com
Paypal.me: https://www.paypal.me/GHFear


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 9:02 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 am
Posts: 94
Thanks! Maybe in the future will be a solution.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:20 pm 

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:09 pm
Posts: 5
Hello guys,

Can anybody find the new AES KEY of the Assetto corsa competizione V1.0?

Thank you


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am
Posts: 224
linamza wrote:
Hello guys,

Can anybody find the new AES KEY of the Assetto corsa competizione V1.0?

Thank you


Upload the "gamename"-Shipping.exe

_________________
Be kind to everyone, even those you do not like.

For AES decryption keys:
Upload "gamename"shipping.exe / Main big exe.

If you appreciate my work and want to donate to a poor boy:
Paypal: ghfear@hotmail.com
Paypal.me: https://www.paypal.me/GHFear


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1048 posts ]  Go to page Previous 146 47 48 49 5053 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited