tweakvars using zlib, and script just working with OODLE, maybe i will update and add lzo and
zlib in later to support better
about strings, thanks for saying and probably its just because of padded encryption, any hope to get key?
i want to mod it too, im working on a extractor script, but main problem is loading unmodified decompress files to game, can you do anything for that?
About the tweakvars, great news!
About strings, you're correct. The keys are the following:
93 BB 69 DF 37 D5 38 57 B8 6B 20 E1 45 CB A0 61 DD 7D CF ED 3A AC F2 DB 29 35 91 6C 27 66 0B AF
45 37 40 5B 64 5A 66 6F 59 43 57 3B 2B 59 57 52 3B 30 4A 4B 5E 7B 39 74 74 3A 79 55 30 5F 54 26
98 2F 8A 42 91 44 37 71 CF FB C0 B5 A5 DB B5 E9 5B C2 56 39 F1 11 F1 59 A4 82 3F 92 D5 5E 1C AB
22 AE 28 D7 98 2F 8A 42 CD 65 EF 23 91 44 37 71 2F 3B 4D EC CF FB C0 B5 BC DB 89 81 A5 DB B5 E9
I found these keys in the dlls and in the exe. I'm unsure which of them is the right one, but the 2nd key (93 BB) is the one that is loaded up along with the coalesced in memory. I believe it is compressed After
encryption, since in MKX they were encrypted only. I could be wrong though. Your best bet is to mod THIS file attached (EnumDatabase.json).
If you're interested in going forward and working together, then please hit me up on discord thethiny #9580, twitter thethiny, or facebook thethiny.
About the file you uploaded, I will need to update my tool first to be able to load it. I will do that hopefully tomorrow. You can't just load decompressed files and assume them to work without adjusting them in the TOC and the ContentVal txt files.
I just tried your file, and although the game doesn't throw an error, it crashes the moment it loads up the file. Probably it needs to be recompressed.