ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:30 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:58 pm 

Hello,

soo i edited the fortnite mobile .ipa file (ios file), there is a file called pakchunkearly-iosclient.pak in the .ipa file (i renamed .ipa to .zip get access to this file)
i extracted all from this .pak file and edited .ini scripts to get better graphics and better fps and repacked all with quick bms + unreal tournament script.

the problem is : the game crash while launching even if i don't edit anything after a repack.
i found a file called global_sf_metal.0.metallib which contains all HASH verification codes (seems crypted).

so i talked with the developper of quick bms + unreal tournament script and he told me that i must calculate the HASH code via Hashcalc application on pc and edit manually the hash code of all files that i edited.

the software works really good to calculate but i really don't know where to replace the hash code and which hash code to take... there is a lot of hash code (like SHA256 and more..)
Can someone help me please ? i just want to understand which hash code should i take and where to edit. Thanks in advance.

i give you all files that you need with links :

All files here : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/tkbfs9444654t/

Hashcalc : https://www.slavasoft.com/hashcalc/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:17 pm 

anyone ?