ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:22 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:00 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:51 am
Posts: 1
Hey! I'm having issues with decrypting the Lua files for Telltale's Texas Hold 'em. I've managed to extract them from Poker_english.ttarch but I'm not able to read them as they are encrypted in some sort of binary code. I've also tried to decompile them with luac decompilers but none of them work- Either because they don't support Lua 5.0 or they simply just don't work. I've attached the files if anyone is interested in looking on them. Thanks in advance!

Some technical information:
Extracting the .ttarch with Aluigi's Telltale TTARCH files extractor/rebuilder 0.3.2 (ttarchext)
Telltale Texas Hold 'em uses Lua version 5.0 (as far as I'm concerned)
If you want the TTARCH then add me on Discord (trillepille#6551), zenHAX won't allow me to post it here.


Attachments:
lua.zip [106.91 KiB]
Downloaded 15 times
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited