I'm not sure if this is still the right place to post but its still related to Amplitude.
I found the older demo version of the game and wanted to extract the .ark file but if I try to use the script it gives me a memory allocation error.
I'm assuming this is because its an older build of the game since I was able to extract the .ark file in the P.O.D. demo which seems to use the latest build of the game.
I was just wondering if i could get any help extracting this filehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1_h_r9u ... OSP6G/view
and here is what quickbms gives me whenever i try to extract it using the script
by Luigi Auriemma
(Oct 20 2019 - 14:45:05)
zenhax.com ZenHAX Forum
@zenhax @quickbms Twitter & Scripts
- GUI mode activated, remember that the tool works also from command-line
where are available various options like folder scanning, filters and so on
- select BMS script. type ? for using the content of clipboard like a script
- select input archives/files, type * for the whole folder and subfolders
- select output folder where extracting files
- open input file K:\random iso files\amplitude\demo tracks\MAIN.ARK
- open script K:\random iso files\amplitude\quckbms\amplitude.bms
- set output folder K:\random iso files\amplitude\demo tracks\demo extract
offset filesize filename
- error in src\extra\xalloc.c line 618: xdbg_malloc()
Error: memory allocation problem
Not enough memory resources are available to process this command.
press ENTER to quit