ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:16 pm 

Well, it seems more than one TOC is getting same error after is dumping some of the bundles from it,
removing it out of the folder structure, solves the issue temporarily, because it then continues BUT
other TOCs show same error, except one so far that has thrown a different error
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 311, in <module>
    dumpRoot(g_MainDataRoot)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 287, in dumpRoot
    dump(fname, g_TargetDirectory)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 179, in dump
    casPayload(entry, targetPath, sourcePath, entry.size)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 246, in casPayload
    catEntry = cat[bundleEntry.sha1]
KeyError: "\r\xf0>o\xa7-\xff\xf5)\xd5\x18J@_\xfa\xa7\xc1')o"

an after that other TOCs keep showing that same ol error
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 316, in <module>
    dumpRoot(g_MainDataRoot)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 292, in dumpRoot
    dump(fname, g_TargetDirectory)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 206, in dump
    casPayload(entry, targetPath, sourcePath, entry.size)
  File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\JnWCrTIIrc\FB2Dumper (3).py", line 266, in casPayload
    finalSize, magic, payloadLen = unpack(">IHH", cas.read(8))
error: unpack requires a string argument of length 8

now, I may be speculating, and I coud blame the MEADecrypt tool and some TOCs are not decrypted properly?
again, just speculating, not sure how to make them work, but from the looks of it seems that those with knowledge can make it work

its been two full days since I've been trying to dump game data, because of those error interruptions, the process is very slow for some reason, and I am still trying to dump it and as I type, finding all TOCs that throw any type of errors, and obviously the game extracts with incomplete data

anyone ???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:26 am 

So I have been following this post fairly recently and read through every post and page in this thread and am super sad to see this wonderful tool fall to the wayside because that guy was stealing WV's code.

It's funny b/c after WV said he was done coding that other guy quit making updates to his program, so it does go to show that that guy was stealing WV's code. I'm also sad to see that Spinal hasn't updated anything on it either, but what can you expect, when people never appreciate the work that is done.

I love the tool and all the work that has been done to get this tool to where it is, maybe someone will pick it back up (Hopefully).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:56 am 

Please some one help me :) so i wanna be translate the game englis to hungarian. But the game is.....

Attachments:
bug.jpg [275.53 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
changes.jpg [268.6 KiB]
Not downloaded yet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 am 

griggs111 wrote:
warrantyvoider wrote:
load it to VFS first, am away from my pc right now, dunno, and sry if it fails

Loading to VFS cause the same error.
Also if I'm trying to change the same text step-by-step as you did in the german localization this happens:
(I'm sure that I'm missing something, but I don't know what! :( I'm sorry for being noob in this.)

i have same problem

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:18 am 

Try Frosty Editor v1.0.4 is last version.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 9:31 pm 

Has anyone been able to obtain correct models of turian heads (m & f)?

The models I extracted, but it is highly distorted, the correct position of the bones is unknown.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:41 pm 

cyberspee wrote:
So I have been following this post fairly recently and read through every post and page in this thread and am super sad to see this wonderful tool fall to the wayside because that guy was stealing WV's code.

It's funny b/c after WV said he was done coding that other guy quit making updates to his program, so it does go to show that that guy was stealing WV's code. Phenq has helped me lose 20 pouncds https://theskinnyvibes.com/phenq-reviews-and-results/ I'm also sad to see that Spinal hasn't updated anything on it either, but what can you expect, when people never appreciate the work that is done.

I love the tool and all the work that has been done to get this tool to where it is, maybe someone will pick it back up (Hopefully). Try Frosty Editor v1.0.4 is last version.

Frosty Editor is one of the best editors that I've used for creating the mods that change the game. Full asset editing capabilities through a property grid, including new class instantation, sound previewing, texture previewing, bookmarking frequently accessed assets are some of the features of the editor that I love.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:04 am 

RobertBrewer wrote:
cyberspee wrote:

It's funny b/c after WV said he was done coding that other guy quit making updates to his program, so it does go to show that that guy was stealing WV's code. Phenq from https://phenq-avis.com/en/ has helped me lose 20 pouncds I'm also sad to see that Spinal hasn't updated anything on it either, but what can you expect, when people never appreciate the work that is done.

I love the tool and all the work that has been done to get this tool to where it is, maybe someone will pick it back up (Hopefully). Try Frosty Editor v1.0.4 is last version.

Frosty Editor is one of the best editors that I've used for creating the mods that change the game. Full asset editing capabilities through a property grid, including new class instantation, sound previewing, texture previewing, bookmarking frequently accessed assets are some of the features of the editor that I love.

Thanks for your feedback it helped me a lot to changed my mind.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous 130 31 32 33 34