ZenHAX
https://zenhax.com/

Pokemon Duel (Mobile)
https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5009
Page 1 of 1

Author:  ThatOtherSiteKappa [ Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:04 am ]
Post subject:  Pokemon Duel (Mobile)

I've tried the zip script, It's only worked on the first .zips file which I didn't include a link to since it worked, the zip password scanners don't work on these either since there's no exe to decompile.

http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_2.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_3.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_4.zips

Author:  aluigi [ Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pokemon Duel (Mobile)

100% encrypted

Author:  godskin [ Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pokemon Duel (Mobile)

ThatOtherSiteKappa wrote:
I've tried the zip script, It's only worked on the first .zips file which I didn't include a link to since it worked, the zip password scanners don't work on these either since there's no exe to decompile.

http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_2.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_3.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_4.zips


how to get file ?
hidden in android

Author:  ThatOtherSiteKappa [ Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Pokemon Duel (Mobile)

I've figured out a work around, Open them in Winrar, ignore the corrupted message, and then repair archive.


godskin wrote:
ThatOtherSiteKappa wrote:
I've tried the zip script, It's only worked on the first .zips file which I didn't include a link to since it worked, the zip password scanners don't work on these either since there's no exe to decompile.

http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_1.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_2.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_3.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_4.zips


how to get file ?
hidden in android


just put these links in your address bar to download them, and do what was said above this quote.

Author:  godskin [ Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pokemon Duel (Mobile)

ThatOtherSiteKappa wrote:
I've figured out a work around, Open them in Winrar, ignore the corrupted message, and then repair archive.


godskin wrote:
ThatOtherSiteKappa wrote:
I've tried the zip script, It's only worked on the first .zips file which I didn't include a link to since it worked, the zip password scanners don't work on these either since there's no exe to decompile.

http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_1.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_2.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_3.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_4.zips


how to get file ?
hidden in android


just put these links in your address bar to download them, and do what was said above this quote.


Image

Author:  aluigi [ Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pokemon Duel (Mobile)

The archive was just a normal zip splitted in files of 60Mb:
Code:
bincat.exe Android_01_1.zips Android_01_2.zips Android_01_3.zips Android_01_4.zips Android_01.zip

Author:  ThatOtherSiteKappa [ Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Pokemon Duel (Mobile)

It looks like at some point they decided to encrypt the Unity3D files for the figurine models I'll need to pinpoint when they did since before they weren't, here are some samples if you want to take a crack at it. https://mega.nz/#!R45FHIbb!GAOpBDKHE6lt ... 9T8ExaOCI8 if you need more the latest update's fetch'd url is

http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_1.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_2.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_3.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_4.zips
http://d18jdm46jrj1an.cloudfront.net/bu ... _01_5.zips

Bundles Revision 734 encrypted them.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/