ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed May 12, 2021 8:18 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:38 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 12183
Just a note about the archives of the Hector game:
1_Hector101_english_pc_data.ttarch
1_Hector102_english_pc_data.ttarch
1_Hector103_english_pc_data.ttarch

The reason why ttarchext doesn't work with them it's due to an undocumented field handled in line 1308 of ttarchext.c.
The 8bit field was expected to be 1 if followed by a 32bit crc or zero if without it, but in these archives it's zero followed by the 32bit field.

Currently I don't have a way to fix it but I will return on it again in the future (maybe), this post is just a remainder for myself and anyone else falling in the same issue.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:42 pm 

Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:07 am
Posts: 23
Aluigi please update ttarchext for ttarch2 The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series. I think they have new key encryption.
ttarch2 attached https://mega.nz/#!jJZTRa5b!R1Cn07lWZquL ... 8b-J8cBhqI


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:28 am 

Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:27 pm
Posts: 4
Hi guys,

Any news about the new Key for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series? The key we were using in the past for the TFS doesn't work on the definitive series!

Thanks


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:21 pm 

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:31 am
Posts: 1
cruiser44 wrote:
Hi guys,

Any news about the new Key for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series? The key we were using in the past for the TFS doesn't work on the definitive series!

Thanks

Should be this one:
Code:
96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9BB93D1BEC0D79171DC9ED98DD0D18CD8C3A0B0C695C39C93BBCCCCA7D3B9D9D9D08E93BEDAAED18D77D5D3A3


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:04 pm 

Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:16 pm
Posts: 6
tormunds wrote:
cruiser44 wrote:
Hi guys,

Any news about the new Key for The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series? The key we were using in the past for the TFS doesn't work on the definitive series!

Thanks

Should be this one:
Code:
96CA999F8DDA9A87D7CDD9BB93D1BEC0D79171DC9ED98DD0D18CD8C3A0B0C695C39C93BBCCCCA7D3B9D9D9D08E93BEDAAED18D77D5D3A3


I have already translated all the games in the previous versions.
How can I make translations for the final season work?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:48 am 

Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:46 am
Posts: 1
Hello guys!
Could you please tell me how to model swap The Walking Dead:The Final Season? Thanks!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:22 am 

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:07 am
Posts: 1
Hello,
I am making localization for PS4. But I get errors in some games. For example, Batman: The Telltale Series, Tales from the Borderlands (all episodes). In these games, tool can extract the package but when I rebuild the package in to ttarch2, the game locks on the playstation or waiting loading screen or wait in black screen.

Are the keys different for PS4? Is there a method you know? Because I downloaded the PC versions of these games and the tool works properly for the PC versions. It just crashes on PS4.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Note: I know that I can put the files with landb extension to the archive folder, but there are the files with the same name with landb extension for different episodes. I cannot put these files to the archive folder because it has same name. For this reason, I had to make changes to ttarch2 files.

I used;
ttarchext.exe -o -b -V 7 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -b 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -x -b 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -b -x -V 7 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"

And I also used ttg_tool original compelete edition > TTG Tools.exe > Archive packer.
I tried these all combinations in Archive packer: version of archive 1 or 2, or compress archive, or checked encrypt archive, or checked Encrytpt Lua for new games or checked don't encrypt lua. (I have tried 32 combinations totally)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:33 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 12183
Do you have a list of keys that have not been listed yet in ttarchext?
I just received 3 keys for some Sam&Max games and I would like to update ttarchext with all the missing keys.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:38 pm 

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:05 am
Posts: 14
thisrock wrote:
Hello,
I am making localization for PS4. But I get errors in some games. For example, Batman: The Telltale Series, Tales from the Borderlands (all episodes). In these games, tool can extract the package but when I rebuild the package in to ttarch2, the game locks on the playstation or waiting loading screen or wait in black screen.

Are the keys different for PS4? Is there a method you know? Because I downloaded the PC versions of these games and the tool works properly for the PC versions. It just crashes on PS4.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Note: I know that I can put the files with landb extension to the archive folder, but there are the files with the same name with landb extension for different episodes. I cannot put these files to the archive folder because it has same name. For this reason, I had to make changes to ttarch2 files.

I used;
ttarchext.exe -o -b -V 7 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -b 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -x -b 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -b -x -V 7 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"

And I also used ttg_tool original compelete edition > TTG Tools.exe > Archive packer.
I tried these all combinations in Archive packer: version of archive 1 or 2, or compress archive, or checked encrypt archive, or checked Encrytpt Lua for new games or checked don't encrypt lua. (I have tried 32 combinations totally)


For batman you have to use ttarch2 version 2 and Tales from the borderlands it must be ttarch2 version 1. I don't know how it works in PS4 version and I don't have much time to research another platforms.

_________________
TTG Tools' source code: https://github.com/pashok6798/TTG_Tools
Compiled TTG Tools: https://github.com/pashok6798/TTG_Tools/releases


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:30 pm 

Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:21 pm
Posts: 1
pashok6798 wrote:
thisrock wrote:
Hello,
I am making localization for PS4. But I get errors in some games. For example, Batman: The Telltale Series, Tales from the Borderlands (all episodes). In these games, tool can extract the package but when I rebuild the package in to ttarch2, the game locks on the playstation or waiting loading screen or wait in black screen.

Are the keys different for PS4? Is there a method you know? Because I downloaded the PC versions of these games and the tool works properly for the PC versions. It just crashes on PS4.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Note: I know that I can put the files with landb extension to the archive folder, but there are the files with the same name with landb extension for different episodes. I cannot put these files to the archive folder because it has same name. For this reason, I had to make changes to ttarch2 files.

I used;
ttarchext.exe -o -b -V 7 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -b 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -x -b 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"
ttarchext.exe -o -b -x -V 7 60 "BM_ps4_Boot_data.ttarch2" "BM_ps4_Boot_data"

And I also used ttg_tool original compelete edition > TTG Tools.exe > Archive packer.
I tried these all combinations in Archive packer: version of archive 1 or 2, or compress archive, or checked encrypt archive, or checked Encrytpt Lua for new games or checked don't encrypt lua. (I have tried 32 combinations totally)


For batman you have to use ttarch2 version 2 and Tales from the borderlands it must be ttarch2 version 1. I don't know how it works in PS4 version and I don't have much time to research another platforms.


I have question:
I edited the d3dtx texture and Packed it together with other files from SM1_pc_Common_compressed. ttarch2 to ttarch2(it's about sam and max save the world remastered), but when I start the game I get a black screen:https://imgur.com/iG24jZL

Tell me what settings to choose in the tga tool to make everything work(I'm from Russia, sorry for my bad English)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:43 am 

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:33 pm
Posts: 1
I tried extract ttarch file from Jurrasic Park: The Game PS3 version and it won't convert the d3dtx to dds. Any ideas?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:15 pm
Posts: 33
Random Talking Brush's latest version of his TellTale script doesn't seem to work for me and another user anymore. I made a post about it on the thread which can be found here:

https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php? ... &start=810

He doesn't seem to be too inclined to fix this or respond, could someone else take a look at this issue and try to fix it?


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited