ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:14 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:04 am 

Hello guys, can anyone please help on decryption of this binary file? I've been using many tools like rar, 7z etc to open the file, even using QuickBMS with all available script for .bin to extract the file but failed.

Attachments:
GoldenChicken.zip [4.96 MiB]
Downloaded 24 times

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:38 am 
Site Admin

GoldenChicken_0.bin is for sure flip, the first byte is the last one and so on, that's visible due to the "UnityWeb" magic. Try this script:
Code:
get NAME basename
get SIZE asize
encryption reverse ""
log NAME 0 SIZE
I don't know what should be the content of the other bin files since it look all random data, maybe they are encrypted for real.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:56 am 

THANKS, your script is work! every single files is flipped all I did is just flip it back and concatenating them back into one file.

And aluigi, the mercury format file i sent you last time, is it really no way to extract the rest of the files?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:58 am 

PikabobAlex wrote:
THANKS, your script is work! every single files is flipped all I did is just flip it back and concatenating them back into one file.

And aluigi, the mercury format file i sent you last time, is it really no way to extract the rest of the files?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7z0yntb7yrw7y ... n.zip?dl=0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:32 am 
Site Admin

PikabobAlex wrote:

You are OT and I don't know about what you are referring, my http://aluigi.org/bms/aristocrat_mercury.bms script works perfectly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:21 am 

Oh, I used it, but the only files I got is music only. But thanks for the Golden Chicken :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:55 am 
Site Admin

At the end of the extraction quickbms gives you a "coverage" information with the percentage of input file that has been parsed, if you get a value higher than 90% or 95% there is nothing else inside the archive to extract.
So what you got is all the data available.