ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:41 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
There is not much I can do.

If you used it correctly, then it works.

You must only select the SAME file and folder you selected for the extraction and quickbms will do the job.
That's all.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:20 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 191
aluigi wrote:
There is not much I can do.

If you used it correctly, then it works.

You must only select the SAME file and folder you selected for the extraction and quickbms will do the job.
That's all.


is there no any link? all links are dead


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:05 pm 

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 am
Posts: 10
aluigi wrote:
There is not much I can do.

If you used it correctly, then it works.

You must only select the SAME file and folder you selected for the extraction and quickbms will do the job.
That's all.
can you record a video to help us?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:14 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
Do you mean a video that shows you me running quickbms.exe, select script.bms, the file and the output folder and then running reimport.bat, select the same script, file and folder?

I hope you are joking.
Please stop posting about this stuff.
If you get no files it means:
- you weren't able to select the same file and folder in reimport mode
- the script is not valid for reimporting


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:02 pm 

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 am
Posts: 10
aluigi wrote:
Do you mean a video that shows you me running quickbms.exe, select script.bms, the file and the output folder and then running reimport.bat, select the same script, file and folder?

I hope you are joking.
Please stop posting about this stuff.
If you get no files it means:
- you weren't able to select the same file and folder in reimport mode
- the script is not valid for reimporting

ok soory,test this file with your script.scrript no working for reimport
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z3y46 ... BfxDjGizvv
if you have any idea,tell us


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
Tested and the script works perfectly.

The first time it will tell you:
Code:
Error: script invalid for reimporting, it uses MEMORY_FILEs
       You can use the -. option or quickbmsver "-." if this script is meant
       to act as a header/data builder (for example if it adds a RIFF header
       to raw PCM data embedded in the file, and so on), the MEMORY_FILE data
       will be skipped automatically allowing to reimport the real file data

Add -. in reimport.bat as suggested by the text and it will work.

Remember to post EVER the full details and not just a meaningless "no working".


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:18 pm 

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 am
Posts: 7
Work great! , can you make a script for commentary.bnk from first touch soccer 2015?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:13 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
Upload the file and I will check it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:38 pm 

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 am
Posts: 7
This is the file, thanks!!!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gwlh0wlm ... s.rar/file


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:42 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
What's the error you are experiencing?
Extraction and reimporting works perfectly here.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:58 pm 

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 am
Posts: 7
in this image, you can see


Attachments:
Sin título.png [83.34 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:42 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
The success is visible from both the lines starting with < and from the number in "logs", the difference between files and logs is just a technical thing.

If you edit your files they will be correctly modified when reimported (just tested and confirmed).


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:11 pm 

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 am
Posts: 7
I have the same problem, i record a video of all posibilities. i hope you can help me. see

https://youtu.be/zABMLDpsQzg

note: i tried reimport only 1 edited file and have the same problem.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:27 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
You have to watch the number of "logs" after "0 files".
The video demonstrates that everything perfectly worked.

Side note: I have not seen if you use reimport.bat or reimport2.bat but probably you want to use reimport2 for better results with your game.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:36 pm 

Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:27 am
Posts: 7
Its working!!! Great! Thanks. The audio was reimported succesfully but when i listen un the game the audio was short as original audio. There áre any form to reimport the full audio? For example i reimported an audio that say: GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! but in the game i listen: GOAA.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:15 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 10177
Great :)
Technically the problem you are experiencing is possible and not easy to bypass.

First problem:
the files are sequential and therefore you can't add longer data (I know that I said to use reimport2.bat but I noticed this just now)

Second problem:
the format includes some audio parameters that may impact the audio like the number of samples

Solution:
it's difficult but the only solution would be to keep your new audio the exact same size of the old file.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:45 pm 

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:34 am
Posts: 10
aluigi wrote:
Tested and the script works perfectly.

The first time it will tell you:
Code:
Error: script invalid for reimporting, it uses MEMORY_FILEs
       You can use the -. option or quickbmsver "-." if this script is meant
       to act as a header/data builder (for example if it adds a RIFF header
       to raw PCM data embedded in the file, and so on), the MEMORY_FILE data
       will be skipped automatically allowing to reimport the real file data

Add -. in reimport.bat as suggested by the text and it will work.

Remember to post EVER the full details and not just a meaningless "no working".
thank you a lot.i love your website


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited