I've recently been trying to rip models and textures from Rogue Squadron 2 and 3 on the gamecube.
The Factor 5 bms script works pretty much perfectly on the base game archives in the Rogue2 and Rogue3 folders, However there is more .dat files inside the script errors on.
- select the input archives/files to extract, type * or "" for whole folder and subfolders
- select the output folder where extracting the files
- open input file C:\Users\faint\Documents\ROGUE LEADER\Rogue2\Extract\briefing.dat
- open script C:\Users\faint\Documents\SwitchDumps\Tools\QuickBMS\factor5.bms
- set output folder C:\Users\faint\Documents\ROGUE LEADER\Rogue2\Extract\test
offset filesize filename
Error: incomplete input file -1:
Can't read 8 bytes from offset 00000000.
Anyway don't worry, it's possible that the BMS script has been written
to exit in this way if it's reached the end of the archive so check it
or contact its author or verify that all the files have been extracted.
Please check the following coverage information to know if it's ok.
Last script line before the error or that produced the error:
143 get DUMMY longlong MEMORY_FILE
Press ENTER or close the window to quit
This happens for every dat file inside the extracted game archives.
Any idea's what could be wrong?https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419711036837330956/489868811324096543/briefing.dat
Here's the dat file i used to get the above error although the same error happens on every dat as i said before.