ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:50 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Crossout pak archive
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:19 am 

First of all,
Hello, comunity!
My problem in this game:
It has some hidden controls that i need to modify.
For ex: handbrake (in my case is spacebar) plus directional buttons ("a" or "d") = strafe "left" or "right". And this setting is hidden in the game. I cannot modify it through game interface controls.
Anyone who plays the game knows that if you want so use a side oriented hover or leg build, the controls must be changed.
So, my usualy "space+a"= strafe left, now goes forward ("w) because of the build orientation.

I have two options:
1. To make an AutoHotkey script ( which i most likely wrote it wrong) space & d::e , in game interface you have dedicated butons for strafing left and right (in my case "q and "e")
(the script is incomplete. the game causes a lot of bugs when i press those 2 buttons (ex. continiously rotating or strafing after i dont release the the keys simultanuously).
2. To find the hidden controls in the pak archives and modify handbrake (spacebar) + directional buttons ("a" and "d") = forward and backward instead of strafe left and right.

Apreciate any help. Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Crossout pak archive
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:52 am 
Site Admin

viewtopic.php?t=2768