ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:35 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 60
hello guys
i need some help to repack .obb file from android games
as you know, some android games has .obb file and we can extract as zip or open with 7zip, Winrar or any zip extractor
but how can i replace files?
is this because of compression type or size?
i did it with zip.bms and zip2.bms
both script can works fine and i can import file and game can read file as well
but how can i re-create or import bigger file?

if i use Quickbms, i cant import bigger file
and if i repack or replace or re-create whit 7zip or winrar, game stuck and cant run or show a empty black screen

please someone help about this


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:08 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:41 am
Posts: 56
Shokoniraya wrote:
hello guys
i need some help to repack .obb file from android games
as you know, some android games has .obb file and we can extract as zip or open with 7zip, Winrar or any zip extractor
but how can i replace files?
is this because of compression type or size?
i did it with zip.bms and zip2.bms
both script can works fine and i can import file and game can read file as well
but how can i re-create or import bigger file?

if i use Quickbms, i cant import bigger file
and if i repack or replace or re-create whit 7zip or winrar, game stuck and cant run or show a empty black screen

please someone help about this

What game OBB? Is the file header odd?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:37 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 60
LolHacksRule wrote:
Shokoniraya wrote:
hello guys
i need some help to repack .obb file from android games
as you know, some android games has .obb file and we can extract as zip or open with 7zip, Winrar or any zip extractor
but how can i replace files?
is this because of compression type or size?
i did it with zip.bms and zip2.bms
both script can works fine and i can import file and game can read file as well
but how can i re-create or import bigger file?

if i use Quickbms, i cant import bigger file
and if i repack or replace or re-create whit 7zip or winrar, game stuck and cant run or show a empty black screen

please someone help about this

What game OBB? Is the file header odd?


Header is PK (Zip File)
but game will show a black screen when i replace file
what should i do?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:30 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:41 am
Posts: 56
Maybe there's hash checking or file integrity checking in the game (didn't say), if so, you have to figure out how to either fake the check, disable it or make it pass.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 60
LolHacksRule wrote:
Maybe there's hash checking or file integrity checking in the game (didn't say), if so, you have to figure out how to either fake the check, disable it or make it pass.


that was CRC32 Checker!
thank you for help

for other guys, (if sometime... maybe someone need this)
find CRC32 in obb header and write primary CRC (CRC will change if you replace again, that means updating file)
and do it in every time if you replace it again


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:21 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:41 am
Posts: 56
You're welcome for helping.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited