ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:17 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:16 pm 

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 am
Posts: 18
ok thanks but before unlock the shapes what's the software use to unlock lua file?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:44 pm 

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:24 am
Posts: 4
leone98 wrote:
ok thanks but before unlock the shapes what's the software use to unlock lua file?


https://github.com/chill1Penguin/l64decode
https://gitlab.com/znixian/luajit-decompiler


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:38 pm 

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 am
Posts: 18
Rockstar94 wrote:
leone98 wrote:
ok thanks but before unlock the shapes what's the software use to unlock lua file?


https://github.com/chill1Penguin/l64decode
https://gitlab.com/znixian/luajit-decompiler



thanks, i download and use but when open the l64decode with python immediatly close why?

I try with python 3.3 and more version but show me this error


Attachments:
Immagine.png [14.75 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:44 pm 

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:48 am
Posts: 6
I have also an error like as Leone98,
I use Python 3.9


Attachments:
python.png [11.55 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:02 am 

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 am
Posts: 18
i resolve the problem but when convert the lua file from L64 the file not convert why?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:39 am 

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:48 am
Posts: 18
Rockstar94 wrote:
leone98 wrote:
ok thanks but before unlock the shapes what's the software use to unlock lua file?


https://github.com/chill1Penguin/l64decode
https://gitlab.com/znixian/luajit-decompiler


i unlock the lua file in luabytecode language now i try to convert the luabytecode to lua , i use luajt but when run in cmd insert all file directory input and output show this error. why?


Attachments:
Immagine.png [8.42 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:34 pm 

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:48 am
Posts: 6
I get this error
main.py: error: Options -f or -r are required.

This code i use:
C:\Users\TTV630>C:\rommelen\luajit\main.py --recursive ./C:\rommelen\AdditionalFillTypes.lua --dir_out ./C:\rommelen\lua\AdditionalFillTypes.lua

What do i wrong?

@Rockstar94, i have send you a PM


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:22 am 

Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:10 am
Posts: 1
aluigi wrote:
Script 0.3.3 with current quickbms 0.10.1 works perfectly with datas.gar of FS 2019.

the link for script seems to not be working, any one have a copy ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:39 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:30 pm
Posts: 1
Hi everyone,
I have successfully extracted dataS.gar files. I want to edit a few .xml files. But How do I reimport it? I tried with same giants.bms file but it's failed. Is it impossible to reimport dataS.gar file? or Did I make a mistake somewhere? (used both reimport and reimport2 files)


Last edited by Emincan on Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: farming simulator 19
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:56 am 

Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:54 am
Posts: 1
Hi, guys do you have any idea how to decrypt and open .dlc files from farming simulator 19?
TY all


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:06 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 12298
wumpen wrote:
the link for script seems to not be working, any one have a copy ?

https://paste.ee/d/LBRAu


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:03 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:47 am
Posts: 1
Hi!
Can anyone help? When I try to use the LuaJIT decompiler I get this error. I have no idea what it is, I was looking for a solution everywhere! :oops:
Anyway, I want to make a mod out of Bourgault DLC, it would be enough for someone to upload it for me!
Sorry for my poor English, I hope you understand what I want! :roll:


Attachments:
error.png [66.35 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:53 pm 

Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:04 pm
Posts: 17
Rockstar94 wrote:
Hi, I made a python script that unlocks .shapes files

I have no knowledge of python so please be understanding if I did something wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXKZ-MGOPOc


Work perfectly the shapesUnlocker.zip, can you attachment similar ZIP with l64decode? I don't know how work, I use python but show the next error:

Image

Edit:

well, I can run it :)

In the folder where you have the file .py hold key shift and right click in the center for open powerShell windows.
After write this commands:
python l64decode.py --recursive ./NameDirOrigin --dir_out ./NameDirOutput this unlock the .l64 files.
python main.py --recursive ./NameDirOrigin --dir_out ./NameDirOutput this rewrite the files .lua

I recommend putting the directories in the same folder as the scripts .py


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:10 pm 

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:58 pm
Posts: 1
thediabl0 wrote:
Rockstar94 wrote:
Hi, I made a python script that unlocks .shapes files

I have no knowledge of python so please be understanding if I did something wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXKZ-MGOPOc


Work perfectly the shapesUnlocker.zip, can you attachment similar ZIP with l64decode? I don't know how work, I use python but show the next error:

Image

Edit:

well, I can run it :)

In the folder where you have the file .py hold key shift and right click in the center for open powerShell windows.
After write this commands:
python l64decode.py --recursive ./NameDirOrigin --dir_out ./NameDirOutput this unlock the .l64 files.
python main.py --recursive ./NameDirOrigin --dir_out ./NameDirOutput this rewrite the files .lua

I recommend putting the directories in the same folder as the scripts .py


Can you please make a video about it? Either I don't fully understand it or it doesn't work ?!

Could you send me your "l64decode" file?

Many Thanks! <3


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:36 pm 

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:26 pm
Posts: 2
Attachment:
unknown.png [149.2 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
I have a problem, I am trying to decompile lua and I have this error


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:28 pm 

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:25 pm
Posts: 1
Hi
anybody have a script to opened a fs19 data files . i try to find it but all what i find on this quote is not avaible now . can anybody paste a link to this script . thanks


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 am 

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:00 am
Posts: 2
[PL]
Witam. Jakiego skryptu najlepiej użyć żeby otworzyć dataS?
[EN]
Hello. What script is best to use to open dataS?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:22 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 12298
@tiger7904 and Vertuzek
It was posted few posts before:
https://paste.ee/d/LBRAu


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:43 am 

Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:00 am
Posts: 2
Do you have a script to recode dataS into * .gar?


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited