ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:14 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:12 pm 

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:59 pm
Posts: 6
Turkish translating team sent it, but they do not answer my letters already, so we cannot publish!
Here is the original txt : https://mega.nz/#F!BcwhESAZ!9Af5LMvdqYhdl2XT0cXg6A


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:53 am 

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:03 pm
Posts: 27
Showing filenames in Ghost Recon: Wildlands but I can see in Rainbow Six:Siege number filenames. Is it normal? :?: :roll:


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:19 pm 

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:28 am
Posts: 101
Hey i can test with Origins. What do you need me to do? Is it just export and import all the files or do you want me to modify one like subtitles as well after that?
Edit: I just tested with DataPC.forge and with these exported and imported (nothing modified) files from AC:O and everything seems to be working as it should be. Also do you want me to test with every file as well? I would like to test if it will work with something translated but that option isn't supported yet.


Attachments:
test.rar [1.52 MiB]
Downloaded 34 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:44 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 210
Easy To Extract AC:O Subtitles with thanks to Forgelib author :roll:
Forglib Source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/83r1it6fy ... e.zip/file
Delutto, look dude, i did it based on forglib tool, so you can do it with Using those code's
AC: ORIGINS TXT File Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/54pw4u12 ... s.zip/file

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:06 am 

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Posts: 132
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Easy To Extract AC:O Subtitles with thanks to Forgelib author :roll:
Forglib Source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/83r1it6fy ... e.zip/file
Delutto, look dude, i did it based on forglib tool, so you can do it with Using those code's
AC: ORIGINS TXT File Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/54pw4u12 ... s.zip/file


Assassin's Creed Liberation HD does not work(


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:18 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 210
ponaromixxx wrote:
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Easy To Extract AC:O Subtitles with thanks to Forgelib author :roll:
Forglib Source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/83r1it6fy ... e.zip/file
Delutto, look dude, i did it based on forglib tool, so you can do it with Using those code's
AC: ORIGINS TXT File Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/54pw4u12 ... s.zip/file


Assassin's Creed Liberation HD does not work(


i said i did it based on forglib tool, not with Forglib, Because normal Tool Can't Support Other Versions.
right now, im trying on Reimporting on AC2. i will let you guy's know, if i had any progress, Thank to Delutto

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:32 am 

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Posts: 132
GHOST DEAD wrote:
i said i did it based on forglib tool, not with Forglib, Because normal Tool Can't Support Other Versions.
right now, im trying on Reimporting on AC2. i will let you guy's know, if i had any progress, Thank to Delutto


Well understood, thanks


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:35 pm 

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:28 am
Posts: 101
Cool hope that this option will be availabe in the near future. I can test with other games as well but i have to download them first :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:05 pm 

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:07 pm
Posts: 25
GHOST DEAD wrote:
Easy To Extract AC:O Subtitles with thanks to Forgelib author :roll:
Forglib Source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/83r1it6fy ... e.zip/file
Delutto, look dude, i did it based on forglib tool, so you can do it with Using those code's
AC: ORIGINS TXT File Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/54pw4u12 ... s.zip/file



Wow, how did you do that ? I guess if it can be done with Origins, you can do same with other Ac games ?


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:35 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 456
BadBoy wrote:
Showing filenames in Ghost Recon: Wildlands but I can see in Rainbow Six:Siege number filenames. Is it normal? :?: :roll:
Yes, R6S has no filenames.

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:23 pm 

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:59 pm
Posts: 6
Somebody can help the back packing?
Game: Assassin's Creed Unity
Text: https://mega.nz/#F!5AYnSKba!1q3_2ukAl484BUUgT5dL2A
Please, We worked a lot


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:33 pm 

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:28 am
Posts: 101
zotya0330 wrote:
Somebody can help the back packing?
Game: Assassin's Creed Unity
Text: https://mega.nz/#F!5AYnSKba!1q3_2ukAl484BUUgT5dL2A
Please, We worked a lot

This is NOT end user tool. Its still tested and improved and doesn't work 100% on all games. With time Delutto will improve it.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:25 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:22 am
Posts: 236
sir Delutto
Still no progress in prince of persia the forgotten sands? I love to make mod. Please!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:27 pm 

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:52 pm
Posts: 10
For R6S there are 64bit hashes (or at least they look like hashes) in the first entries' table that can be used as names for data files instead of #.data, it helps navigating between files a bit better.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 456
Ulibos wrote:
For R6S there are 64bit hashes (or at least they look like hashes) in the first entries' table that can be used as names for data files instead of #.data, it helps navigating between files a bit better.
The problem is that names should be hooked or reversed from the game executable, and I don't have skills to do this...

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am
Posts: 210
Delutto wrote:
Ulibos wrote:
For R6S there are 64bit hashes (or at least they look like hashes) in the first entries' table that can be used as names for data files instead of #.data, it helps navigating between files a bit better.
The problem is that names should be hooked or reversed from the game executable, and I don't have skills to do this...


you guy's don't have to play all of game Part's just for Names, all Names located in Game Files, not in EXE alway's, just need to extract from decomplied Script's, Like Metal Gear Solid V or GTA V GXT Id's

_________________
Be Good, Even in distressing or defamation and chill, Even Everyone's Called You a Bad Guy Or Lier and Mad


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:16 pm 

Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:52 pm
Posts: 10
I'd be happy to find such files. But in the mean time R6S uses at least 2 things to aid it's resource navigataion:
1. 64bit hash for files in the first entries' table inside each .forge file. Not sure if used at all
2. 64bit id. Same Id's are mentioned in .depgraphbin files. Those hold a list of structs of type
struct Link {
uint64 id_1; \\ unsure wether this is a parent or child id
uint64 id_2;
uint32 some_value; seen 3 values so far, 0x3, 0x14, 0x15 iirc
}
Those same ids are mentioned in metadata of each file. Also, these depgraphbin files are loaded before any other resource. I suppose, they might assign an uid to each resource, link them into binary tree and strip off all names completely. But that's just a guess, the exe is hard to reverse because of vm obfuscation.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:26 am 

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:52 am
Posts: 56
Well I figured out this much...
Image

Start of Vertex
Image

Start of Faces
Image

Start of UV's
Image
UV Map
Image

Extracted File
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fW9wP ... HtMyOHgKDc


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:43 pm 

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:40 pm
Posts: 6
:shock: owesome man!!!!
I was trying to get a model for months, could you give some tips on how you managed to do it, I mean how you figure out where the vertex, faces uv... start?

I'm really impressed :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:49 am 

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:52 am
Posts: 56
I just did in the pictures above. Look at the program and the data and it shows the patterns. If you need help let me know.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited