ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:33 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:01 am 

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:48 pm
Posts: 7
artack wrote:

for crash at launch need to replace splashscreen (i dont know why its works :? )


It sort of works, but not every launch. In my case, I have to change the splashscreen from the standard one to the modded one and back after every launch, and sometimes relaunch Ubisoft Connect as well. May work, may not work. The pattern so far: with switched subtitles, if after a successful launch, no files were left unchanged, the next launch will likely be unsuccessful. The splashscreen is easy to replace at least.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:37 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:48 pm
Posts: 7
Oh, artack, I summon thee again in these dire times :). They've patched the game again and broken the previous fix. If you happen to have an updated DataPC_patch_01.forge file for version 1.1.0 or just the data files for UI and subtitles, I'd be eternally grateful.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:42 am 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:46 pm
Posts: 9
denis_fdrv wrote:
Oh, artack, I summon thee again in these dire times :). They've patched the game again and broken the previous fix. If you happen to have an updated DataPC_patch_01.forge file for version 1.1.0 or just the data files for UI and subtitles, I'd be eternally grateful.


should be ok.


Attachments:
RUEN.zip [1.26 MiB]
Downloaded 146 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:43 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:41 pm
Posts: 2
artack wrote:
denis_fdrv wrote:
Oh, artack, I summon thee again in these dire times :). They've patched the game again and broken the previous fix. If you happen to have an updated DataPC_patch_01.forge file for version 1.1.0 or just the data files for UI and subtitles, I'd be eternally grateful.


should be ok.

you got these files from discord group and tested by yourself


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:15 pm 

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:48 pm
Posts: 7
artack wrote:
denis_fdrv wrote:
Oh, artack, I summon thee again in these dire times :). They've patched the game again and broken the previous fix. If you happen to have an updated DataPC_patch_01.forge file for version 1.1.0 or just the data files for UI and subtitles, I'd be eternally grateful.


should be ok.


Thank you! Much appreciated.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:03 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:00 am
Posts: 3
I reimport file DataPC_patch_01.forge of Valhalla but crash at loading screen on version 1.1.0

Anyone have any solution ?. Thanks


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:58 pm 

Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:46 pm
Posts: 9
blackface wrote:
I reimport file DataPC_patch_01.forge of Valhalla but crash at loading screen on version 1.1.0

Anyone have any solution ?. Thanks


change splashscreen


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:58 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:00 am
Posts: 3
artack wrote:
blackface wrote:
I reimport file DataPC_patch_01.forge of Valhalla but crash at loading screen on version 1.1.0

Anyone have any solution ?. Thanks


change splashscreen


Thanks but it doesn't work


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:00 am
Posts: 3
It looks like after version 1.1.0, Ubisoft changed mechanism compress file, before, I can use aclocalizationpackagetool to extract ACV language files but from version 1.1.0, I can't, old ACV files still export OK. Although it is still possible export and import *.Localization_Package file with aclocalizationpackagetool, but reimport to *.forge file still causes the error. I think Ubisoft changed something, I guess.

P/S: I export to convert EN to my native language


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:58 pm 

Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 11:58 pm
Posts: 47
Any progress for v1.0? (valhalla)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:50 am 

Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:33 am
Posts: 1
Hi, Delutto can you help me? Import in data tool doesn't work properly, it just can import original file, not moded... i don't see difference in hex (Game - Assassin's Creed Rogue)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:19 pm 

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:05 pm
Posts: 3
Hello Delutto.

The Roma.forge file from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
it cannot be extracted with Forge.tool.

The program stops working.

Will it be fixed?

Thanks.


Attachments:
File comment: Forge extract Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Roma file doesn't works.

Problema.png [92.14 KiB]
Not downloaded yet


Last edited by MrA1617 on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:05 am
Posts: 15
Lazy_Cat_2k3 wrote:
I have patched some bytes in oo2core.dll. Now it should work fine with ".data" in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Export: -e
Code:
Ubisoft_DATA_Tool.exe 12 -e 1.data 1

Import: -i (Point to original file) (does not work on oodle compression)
Code:
Ubisoft_DATA_Tool.exe 12 -i 1.data 1

For multiple files in folder:
Code:
for %%i in ("F:\Game\ACV\unpackForge\*.data") do Ubisoft_DATA_Tool.exe 12 -e "%%i" "F:\Game\ACV\unpackData"


Import does not work properly
Export works properly and I made changes to the file and imported it with your tools but the new file was exactly the same as the original file and did not change anything
Please fix it
(I'm working on a version of Valhalla)


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:26 pm 

Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:05 pm
Posts: 3
Lazy_Cat_2k3 wrote:
Have you deleted it yet ?


Hello Lazy_Cat_2k3.

The Roma.forge file from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
it cannot be extracted with Forge.tool.

The program stops working.

Can you fix the problem? The file is here (compressed 538MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zBKJ8WZ_b2jpT2vz6K9i2m5mg4-aR7V-/view?usp=sharing

Thanks.


Attachments:
File comment: Forge extract Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Roma file doesn't works.

Problema.png [92.14 KiB]
Not downloaded yet


Last edited by MrA1617 on Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:18 pm 

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:03 pm
Posts: 1
Pls help, I have extracted .forge files of forhonor but they simply wont extract correct from .data to .*
Somebody has a data extracting tool working for the format or tell me what to do with these .dat files?

Thank you.


Attachments:
File comment: ForHonor diffuse texture of a cape extracted but loss of data.
1.dat [1.33 MiB]
Downloaded 27 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:00 am 

Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:06 am
Posts: 1
Lazy_Cat_2k3 wrote:
I have patched some bytes in oo2core.dll. Now it should work fine with ".data" in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Export: -e
Code:
Ubisoft_DATA_Tool.exe 12 -e 1.data 1

Import: -i (Point to original file) (does not work on oodle compression)
Code:
Ubisoft_DATA_Tool.exe 12 -i 1.data 1

For multiple files in folder:
Code:
for %%i in ("F:\Game\ACV\unpackForge\*.data") do Ubisoft_DATA_Tool.exe 12 -e "%%i" "F:\Game\ACV\unpackData"



May I ask you the tool for extracting files .forge of AC Vahalla ?

Many thanks


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:41 pm 

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:43 pm
Posts: 2
Delutto wrote:
Ubisoft DATA Tool Updated
Code:
Alpha 1 - 12/30/2018
   - BugFix: Open File Dialog without file extension filter.
   - BugFix: Compressed blocks with the same size of decompressed data, making the game think that are a uncompressed blocks.
   - BugFix: Import function getting a wrong input filename, copying the original data instead the exported file.
   
Alpha 0 - 12/29/2018
   - First alpha release.

Import working properly in Assassin's Creed:

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:44 pm 

Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:43 pm
Posts: 2
What is the name of the text file you modified in Assassin's Creed 1 in the data file and the name of the data file and where is the data file located in the forge files


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:06 pm 

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:57 pm
Posts: 3
Import does not work properly

after all operations have been performed
It does not include the
0-LocalizationPackage_English_Subtitles.Localization_Package file in
the 33-LocalizationPackage_English_Subtitles.data file.

(I'm working on a version of ACBr)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:55 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:04 am
Posts: 9
MrA1617 wrote:
Hello Delutto.

The Roma.forge file from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
it cannot be extracted with Forge.tool.

The program stops working.

Will it be fixed?

Thanks.


I know it's an old forum, but here I made a tutorial on how to import .DATA
https://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15369


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 10 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited