ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:12 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:04 am 

Ubisoft_DATA_Tool_By_Delutto import problem

Hello, I am exporting ".data" file.While I change the text file and import it the program imports it in previous format.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:05 am 

Hello, I am exporting ".data" file.While I change the text file and import it the program imports it in previous format.

Please Help meeeeeeeeeeeee :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am 

Miri wrote:

Please Help meeeeeeeeeeeee :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Which game? And did you try command line?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:33 pm 

AC 1 command line not fully understand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:31 am 

Forge extract and import work fine with ACUnity!
Data tool extract work fine,import semms to be fine, but not good, because dataimporter not import the modified file, importer just pack back the original file. Tested, ACUnity 1520.dat, 1528.dat!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 12:48 pm 

Hi buddy, when I import the file with the program You prepared,program is importing original file

Please Help mee

Program:Ubisoft DATA editor

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:00 pm 

Delutto wrote:
soroush_a wrote:
hi
I'm testing this app on Prince of Persia 2008.
Export the files from a *.forge package its ok & Import original *.data file to the *.forge package its ok. & game Palying good.
BUT size of Exported File less than as original package & files.
also im Create *.data files & Import to *.forge package but game crashing :|
Thanks for the feedback. I already fixed this problem and many others bugs, but not released the updated version yet.

I'll be honest, my interest to keep developing this tool is almost zero, the comunity feedback is desappointing, everyone wants help, but nobody wants to help.
I asked for help with testing the tools, something extremely simple, requiring no technical skills, just having some of the games and mainly the desire to collaborate, but everyone tried to use the tools for their selfish purposes instead of collaborating with the tests.
Most of the bugs found in the current version are foolish mistakes made by me porting the functions from one tool to another, which shows how exhausting it was to work on it alone.
So, at some point I'll release a updated version with this fixes, and this will probably be the last version of the tool, no more fixes and no more features.

For those interested on models and this kind of stuff from the last AC games, theres a guy on Xentax making a great work developing a tool to work with this games: https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19324
Anyway, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 am 

I have tested Assassin's Creed 3 remastered. Tool extract works fine, game run smoothy, here are the file I have extracted:
Forge file : DataPC_DX11.forge
Data file : 79-LocalizationPackage_English_Subtitles
80-LocalizationPackage_French_Subtitles
87-LocalizationPackage_English
88-LocalizationPackage_French
Resource file: 0-LocalizationPackage_English_Subtitles.Localization_Package
0-LocalizationPackage_French_Subtitles.Localization_Package
0-LocalizationPackage_English.Localization_Package
0-LocalizationPackage_French.Localization_Package

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:47 pm 

Hi buddy, when I import the file with the program You prepared,program is importing original file

Please Help mee :cry: :cry: :cry:

Program:Ubisoft DATA editor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:49 am 

vinhmk02 wrote:
I have tested Assassin's Creed 3 remastered. Tool extract works fine, game run smoothy, here are the file I have extracted:
Forge file : DataPC_DX11.forge
Data file : 79-LocalizationPackage_English_Subtitles
80-LocalizationPackage_French_Subtitles
87-LocalizationPackage_English
88-LocalizationPackage_French
Resource file: 0-LocalizationPackage_English_Subtitles.Localization_Package
0-LocalizationPackage_French_Subtitles.Localization_Package
0-LocalizationPackage_English.Localization_Package
0-LocalizationPackage_French.Localization_Package

do you know how can we open this localization files? or any tool for convert to txt or another? forgelib_release?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:47 pm 

JesWhite wrote:
do you know how can we open this localization files? or any tool for convert to txt or another? forgelib_release?

i really want to make it, but all of my needs is a right algorithm, i can't understand c# much to rewrite forglib codes and translate to lua

two years i've looking for someone who knows c# and atleast translate to a algorithm
i can write a lua tool, but need someone that translate C# to algorithm
but many people just disrespect if i ask them
so, is there anyone to help about this?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:50 am 

who knows where files localication Assassin`s Creed 1, as they are called, drop it files

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:33 pm 
how can export and import assassins creed odyssy text file

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:28 am 

how to open a file MAGMA_Localization

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:29 pm 

Hello, I have a problem with "DATA tool", it does not open, just a message saying that a file is missing, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:49 pm 

hi #delutto i dont know if your still reading or answering this ill hope so … im having a problem with some altering of ingame animations in assasssinscreed 2 , when i for example change the run animation of ezio with that of a guard in the gamefix data map , rebuild the data and repack them in the forge , the game simply wont run ..?? , i dont know why it shouldnt work its not a huge change to make the animation just diffrent. also , when it creates new forge or data files there are files which named for example ( datapc.forge.new or gamefix.data.new ) , Do i need to rename them back to Original file for ex . Delete NEW press enter which alters them to the Original file extension , it asks if i want to change it which MAy cause the file not to work anymore but ill just pres yes. so i did that . dont know if thats the way of working ??

greetz