ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:12 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:01 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:41 am
Posts: 169
I want to view the LUAC files and be able to re-encrypt but all of them have a header of mybo-cs---107, and unreadable bytes below, I heard the game's LUAC files are encrypted with XXTEA and the encryption key is mybo-blast (given by this post: https://boards.libre.io/threads/decrypt ... ile.236926). I successfully decrypted them to plaintext by using a script I made but there are bytes of some sort below after decryption (they decrypt into plaintext LUAs) of the files. Are the bytes below part of the files that were decrypted or is that a mistake in the script I used? If the script works, and the bytes are part of the decrypted files then thanks so much for checking on that.

LUAC files (FILECUTTER):

http://www.filedropper.com/abblastluacs
http://www.filedropper.com/abblastluacs_1

Skeleton script I made:
Code:
   get EXT extension
   if EXT & "luac"

      set KEY string "mybo-blast"
      encryption xxtea KEY "0x9e3779b9 0" 0 16    # cocos2d

      idstring "mybo-cs---107"
      savepos OFFSET
      get SIZE asize
      math SIZE - OFFSET
      get NAME filename
      log NAME OFFSET SIZE


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited