ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:58 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 678 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1334 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:27 pm 

Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 2:33 pm
Posts: 3
Any way of making this work with Transformers online game, .pak files? http://tfol.qq.com/main.shtml


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:19 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 9242
Use the filecutter on the pak archive and upload the 2 generated files:
http://aluigi.org/bms/filecutter.bms


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:36 pm 

Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:23 pm
Posts: 1
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA

UPD: I was mistaken, the real key is: y298qjSb115NqQ3Agad30DWn2QYrTI8CT6aP05l2PBV9Qe92S94PdoVCCy06A38L
but unpack using unreal_tournament_4 script fails, gets stuck half way. It seems that the script does not correctly determine the structure of the .pak file


Last edited by mbit555 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:05 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:28 pm
Posts: 2
mbit555 wrote:
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA


Thanks guys - I've successfully unpacked Paragon!
Thanks . for his awesome quickbms!
Thanks @mbit555 for the information above, you almost had it - the key is VWSUATAUAVAW

I wanted know how the heroes in Paragon are setup. I've watched all Unreal Engine Twitch streams, but I had to see it for myself.
This game is made by great artists, optimized using innovative techniques and developed by amazing devs!
Therefore I needed to rip the original models myself and not simply download one of the available ripped models, since most of them are modified.

I've tried using "UE4 pak-file Unpacker by Haoose v0.5", but it was crashing when trying to unpack "pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak", therefore I switched to aluigi's quickbms.

Here's what I used:
1. Used quickbms_4gb_files.exe [0.8.1] with unreal_tournament_4.bms [0.4.13]. It said that the .pak is encrypted and asked for a key
2. Opened OrionClient-Win64-Shipping.exe with hex editor, searched for AES, found the key - VWSUATAUAVAW
3. Enter the key in cmd from step 1
4. Repeat for all .pak in the folder - pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak is first, then pakchunk0_s1-WindowsClient.pak, then pakchunk0_s2-WindowsClient.pak, etc.
5. Done!

Extracted models using UMODEL by Gildor - select "Override game detection" checkbox, select "Unreal Engine 4" and version "4.18".
Umodel was crashing when trying to open characters - something to do with skeletons - I just moved all files ending with _Skeleton to a backup folder in case this is fixed in the future, but you can delete them.

Image

Here are the game names:
Venus - THE FEY
Mambo - MORIGESH
Vamp - COUNTESS
Sparrow - SPARROW
Gadget - GADGET
Femme - YIN
Ice - AURORA
Fallen Angel - SERATH
Medic - ???
Mudang - ???
Muriel - MURIEL
Phase - PHASE
Tacticia - LT-BELICA
Totem - DEKKER

PS: I'm just a technical artist, I don't know how this worked I'm just happy it did and you guys made some great tools for that!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:02 am 

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:52 pm
Posts: 13
how to download 0.5 version?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 pm
Posts: 17
Sydie wrote:
mbit555 wrote:
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA


Thanks guys - I've successfully unpacked Paragon!
Thanks . for his awesome quickbms!
Thanks @mbit555 for the information above, you almost had it - the key is VWSUATAUAVAW

I wanted know how the heroes in Paragon are setup. I've watched all Unreal Engine Twitch streams, but I had to see it for myself.
This game is made by great artists, optimized using innovative techniques and developed by amazing devs!
Therefore I needed to rip the original models myself and not simply download one of the available ripped models, since most of them are modified.

I've tried using "UE4 pak-file Unpacker by Haoose v0.5", but it was crashing when trying to unpack "pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak", therefore I switched to aluigi's quickbms.

Here's what I used:
1. Used quickbms_4gb_files.exe [0.8.1] with unreal_tournament_4.bms [0.4.13]. It said that the .pak is encrypted and asked for a key
2. Opened OrionClient-Win64-Shipping.exe with hex editor, searched for AES, found the key - VWSUATAUAVAW
3. Enter the key in cmd from step 1
4. Repeat for all .pak in the folder - pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak is first, then pakchunk0_s1-WindowsClient.pak, then pakchunk0_s2-WindowsClient.pak, etc.
5. Done!

Extracted models using UMODEL by Gildor - select "Override game detection" checkbox, select "Unreal Engine 4" and version "4.18".
Umodel was crashing when trying to open characters - something to do with skeletons - I just moved all files ending with _Skeleton to a backup folder in case this is fixed in the future, but you can delete them.

Image

Here are the game names:
Venus - THE FEY
Mambo - MORIGESH
Vamp - COUNTESS
Sparrow - SPARROW
Gadget - GADGET
Femme - YIN
Ice - AURORA
Fallen Angel - SERATH
Medic - ???
Mudang - ???
Muriel - MURIEL
Phase - PHASE
Tacticia - LT-BELICA
Totem - DEKKER

PS: I'm just a technical artist, I don't know how this worked I'm just happy it did and you guys made some great tools for that!

stupid to ask but where to put the AES key ? im a noob in this forum . thank you in advance


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:53 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 9242
quickbms will ask you to insert a password or choosing one from a list displayed on screen, so when prompted just copy the key and paste it on the console (press the right button of the mouse)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:27 pm 

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 pm
Posts: 17
aluigi wrote:
quickbms will ask you to insert a password or choosing one from a list displayed on screen, so when prompted just copy the key and paste it on the console (press the right button of the mouse)

ohhh ok now i understand. thank you again :D


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 pm 

Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:05 pm
Posts: 2
mbit555 wrote:
Hey. I'm having a problem with the Fortnite game, it looks like encryption is used.
I enclose exe and two files of 10 mb through the program filecutter.bms (http://zalil.su/7613466)

This game uses the system of dividing pak into pieces (http://prntscr.com/hnhwpb) This is what the unreal_tournament_4 script produces.bms when I select the file pakchunk0-WindowsClient.pak (http://prntscr.com/hnhxhg)

I tried to find the encryption key through the HEX editor (http://prntscr.com/hnhzyl) but it did not help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? AES key is: VWSUATAUAVA

UPD: I was mistaken, the real key is: y298qjSb115NqQ3Agad30DWn2QYrTI8CT6aP05l2PBV9Qe92S94PdoVCCy06A38L
but unpack using unreal_tournament_4 script fails, gets stuck half way. It seems that the script does not correctly determine the structure of the .pak file


Hey there,
i tried the same thing and also getting an error, it seems unresponsive after a while you get an not enough memory error (didn't screenshot the error msg).

You have any chance to check this? I need the fortnite files, too.

Thanks in advance
Sybex


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:06 pm 

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 pm
Posts: 11
. can you retrieve the AES key of the paks from this game? I tried to find it using IDA but that failed.

Game binary: https://mega.nz/#!rx1UGKAY!GWA_9UOK6cgz ... w67Dyj0DzU
Pak cut (used filecutter.bms): https://mega.nz/#!XoMExKxI!9Ojce5W8Ykmq ... IabaScOlxI

- Edit

Looks like I found it, but it doesn't work. I referenced GalGun*VR code to FN to find it.
-


Last edited by MrMe on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 am 

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:33 pm
Posts: 1
I too am looking into doing this for Fortnite. I've bookmarked this page if anymore progress is made.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:02 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 9242
Can you upload the first 100Mb of the archive?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 pm 

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 pm
Posts: 11
aluigi wrote:
Can you upload the first 100Mb of the archive?


Ofcourse, https://mega.nz/#!2pUSHLaJ!Zt3HrxeOpFPl ... Nn21ViIy0A

Also, because the quickbms script did not work I started working on my own tool to unpak using your script and unreal engine 4.19 as reference.
I noticed a things that were missing from your script (not sure if on purpose).

The script currently parses the trail (footer?) incorrectly, it should be like this:
Code:
EncryptedIndex = reader.ReadByte();
Magic = reader.ReadUInt32();
Version = reader.ReadInt32();
IndexOffset = reader.ReadInt64();
IndexSize = reader.ReadInt64();
IndexHash = reader.ReadBytes(20);

If EncryptedIndex equals 1, the name index is AES encrypted.

Edit: Yup, works fine in my program.


Last edited by MrMe on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:23 pm 

Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:05 pm
Posts: 2
Quote:
Edit: Yup, works fine in my program. https://i.imgur.com/0ADW4xO.png


Can you please explain what to do?

Thanks


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:55 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 9242
MrMe wrote:
I noticed a things that were missing from your script (not sure if on purpose).
The script currently parses the trail (footer?) incorrectly, it should be like this:
EncryptedIndex = reader.ReadByte();

The script covers older versions of the format (before encryption was implemented) and some customized versions, I have to find a way to add support for the encrypted toc and still remaining compatible with all the versions and options.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:29 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 9242
Ok problem solved by a feature I implemented yesterday in the upcoming quickbms 0.8.3 (what a luck, just in time) and I confirm that now the extraction is correct.
Thanks for the feedback to MrMe and all the users who are contributing with keys and suggestions (less work for me).

I have uploaded the new script that obviously can't be used with the current quickbms 0.8.2a.
If you are in rush replace all the references to TOC_FILE with MEMORY_FILE10 and remove the "quickbmsver" line, it should take you few seconds to edit.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:47 pm 

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:56 pm
Posts: 11
aluigi wrote:
Ok problem solved by a feature I implemented yesterday in the upcoming quickbms 0.8.3 (what a luck, just in time) and I confirm that now the extraction is correct.
Thanks for the feedback to MrMe and all the users who are contributing with keys and suggestions (less work for me).

I have uploaded the new script that obviously can't be used with the current quickbms 0.8.2a.
If you are in rush replace all the references to TOC_FILE with MEMORY_FILE10 and remove the "quickbmsver" line, it should take you few seconds to edit.


Awesome! I'll give it a try when 0.8.3 is out, got my own tool for the time being.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:47 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 9242
0.8.3 is out and everything worked perfectly here.


Top
   
 Post subject: PUBG pak encryption key
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 am 

Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:10 pm
Posts: 4
Please, does anyone have encryption key for PUBG?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:32 am 

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 am
Posts: 2
...


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 678 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 1334 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited