ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:03 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:04 am 

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:51 pm
Posts: 25
Hi there, can anyone help me about extracting&importing the .loc files which Watch Dogs: Legion has?

I've attached the file I'm asking the tool for, so u can download & take a look if u don't have the game.

Thanks in advance.

Attachment:
main_english.loc.rar [2.55 MiB]
Downloaded 81 times


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:10 am 

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Posts: 36
Wanz wrote:
Hi there, can anyone help me about extracting&importing the .loc files which Watch Dogs: Legion has?

I've attached the file I'm asking the tool for, so u can download & take a look if u don't have the game.

Thanks in advance.

main_english.loc.rar

I found this but i guess this does not work
wd_loc.exe main_english.loc new.txt


Attachments:
languages.rar [2.57 MiB]
Downloaded 80 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:27 am 

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:51 pm
Posts: 25
Yep, it doesn't work. This tool was probably made for Watch Dogs 2, so I guess we have to wait for someone to make a new tool for Watch Dogs: Legion.
Still, thanks for sharing the tool.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:01 pm 

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Posts: 36
Wanz wrote:
Yep, it doesn't work. This tool was probably made for Watch Dogs 2, so I guess we have to wait for someone to make a new tool for Watch Dogs: Legion.
Still, thanks for sharing the tool.
Tool can be improved.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:10 am 

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:49 pm
Posts: 18
Watch Dogs: Legion main_english.txt


Attachments:
File comment: Watch Dogs: Legion main_english.txt
main_english.rar [2.71 MiB]
Downloaded 75 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:07 am 

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Posts: 36
Blade07 wrote:
Watch Dogs: Legion main_english.txt


How did you export this?
Is there tool to import as well?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:25 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:49 pm
Posts: 18
yusuf2020 wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
Watch Dogs: Legion main_english.txt


How did you export this?
Is there tool to import as well?


Currently there is no import tool, i dont have yet. Actually i dont have a wd legion.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:35 pm 

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Posts: 36
Blade07 wrote:
yusuf2020 wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
Watch Dogs: Legion main_english.txt


How did you export this?
Is there tool to import as well?


Currently there is no import tool, i dont have yet. Actually i dont have a wd legion.

Hmm, Then how did you export main_english.loc at least .loc to txt tool would be great for me


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:37 pm 

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:49 pm
Posts: 18
yusuf2020 wrote:
Blade07 wrote:
yusuf2020 wrote:

How did you export this?
Is there tool to import as well?


Currently there is no import tool, i dont have yet. Actually i dont have a wd legion.

Hmm, Then how did you export main_english.loc at least .loc to txt tool would be great for me


Give me your Discord name from Private message


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:46 pm 

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:51 pm
Posts: 25
Blade07 wrote:
yusuf2020 wrote:
Blade07 wrote:

Currently there is no import tool, i dont have yet. Actually i dont have a wd legion.

Hmm, Then how did you export main_english.loc at least .loc to txt tool would be great for me


Give me your Discord name from Private message


Can you also send it to me?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:50 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:06 pm
Posts: 4
How did you export the files from the game, please? If anyone has a problem from converting loc to txt I will help. Thank you


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:35 am 

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:12 pm
Posts: 36
AliGMods wrote:
How did you export the files from the game, please? If anyone has a problem from converting loc to txt I will help. Thank you

Is not this working?


Attachments:
WD2Extract_Legion.rar [246.87 KiB]
Downloaded 48 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:39 pm 

Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:06 pm
Posts: 4
Hello here is a tool to export from loc to txt. There is also a link to the source code. Could someone please do an import from txt to loc. Thank you

Source code : https://github.com/ahmet-celik/watch-dogs-loc-tool


Attachments:
Watch-dogs-loc-tool.rar [12.28 KiB]
Downloaded 45 times
Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited