First of all I wanna say a warm thank you to you for spending your valuable time adding import option in the tool.
Second, I wanna add some info which I got from the wems in the archive.
The wems are originally encoded in vorbis format but when I used your tool it worked perfectly fine, the only thing which is missing or need a little more work is that the tool should export the wems as wwise vorbis not wwise Atrac9.
It'll be your great kindness to fix the issue with the tool.
Thank you again and sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker of English.
Here is another 60MB sample file which contains vorbis audio files encoded with wwise.
I extracted the content of this sample file with your amazing tool but the only problem is that the tool exports all wems as wwise Atrac9, what I need is that the tools should export them as wwise vorbis.
That's right, the archives contain Wwise wem atrac9, this codec is designed for Sony consoles, my tool has nothing to do with it, it extracts exactly what is in the archive.
I looked at the archive of English localization, it contains wem files with 2 different codecs atrac9 and vorbis. As far as I know, there is no tool for encoding in Wwise atrac9 on the network, but you can encode all the sound in vorbis and try to add such sound to the game, you can decode wem atrac9 using the VgmStream toolkit.
And don't worry, I don't speak English myself.