2K have changed how the .pac files in WWE 2K17 work compared to older versions of the game series. this results in no files being extracted using the yukes.bms script.
Here's the CMD window text.
QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.7.6a
by Luigi Auriemma
(Aug 22 2016 - 18:08:37)
zenhax.com ZenHAX Forum
@zenhax Twitter & Scripts
- GUI mode activated, remember that the tool works also from command-line
where are available various options like folder scanning, filters and so on
- select the BMS script to use
- select the input archives/files to extract, type * or "" for whole folder and subfolders
- select the output folder where extracting the files
- open input file C:\Users\Hayden\Desktop\2k17\mov\bg_locator\000012.pac
- open script C:\Users\Hayden\Desktop\2k17\yukes.bms
- set output folder C:\Users\Hayden\Desktop\2k17\mov\bg_locator
offset filesize filename
- 0 files found in 0 seconds
coverage file 0 0% 8 3833856
Press ENTER or close the window to quit
. the resulting files should normally be a .bik file.