ZenHAX

Free Game Research Forum | Official QuickBMS support | twitter @zenhax | SSL HTTPS://zenhax.com
It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:43 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 1160
Free game: https://store.steampowered.com/app/9614 ... 1Shot_Demo
Image

Someone script or tool to re_chunk_000.pak file?
Image
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:49 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 771
Same format as in RE7, just added new compression flag for ZSTD. Filelist actually is empty for now.


Attachments:
re2_pak_unpack_r1.rar [703 Bytes]
Downloaded 98 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:28 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:27 pm
Posts: 1160
Thanks a lot Ekey!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:07 am 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 771
Hook to get file names. Copy two DLL's in game folder and run the game, after check RE2Hook.log file :)

PS: Not tested on Win10


Attachments:
RE2Hook_0.01_r1.rar [80.91 KiB]
Downloaded 76 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 am 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 am
Posts: 194
Ekey wrote:
Hook to get file names. Copy two DLL's in game folder and run the game, after check RE2Hook.log file :)

PS: Not tested on Win10

Thanks! My hook file here:
Attachment:
RE2Hook.rar [165.34 KiB]
Downloaded 95 times


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:35 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 771
Updated base with names

Edited: See below.


Last edited by Ekey on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 am
Posts: 194
Thanks you very much Ekey!
All text: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... essage.rar
Fonts: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 2/font.rar


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:24 pm 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 771
They are encrypted. For decrypt fonts you can use my old tool for RE7 (RE7.Fonts.CryptTool). Here is a snipped of decryption code for msg's text blocks.

Code:
        static byte[] m_Key = new byte[] {
            0xCF, 0xCE, 0xFB, 0xF8, 0xEC, 0x0A, 0x33, 0x66,
            0x93, 0xA9, 0x1D, 0x93, 0x50, 0x39, 0x5F, 0x09 };

        static byte[] iDecrypt(byte[] pBuffer, int dwSize)
        {
            byte m_Byte1;
            byte m_Byte2 = 0;

            int i = 0;
            int j = 0;
            int dwKeyIndex;

            do
            {
                m_Byte1 = m_Byte2;
                m_Byte2 = pBuffer[j];
                dwKeyIndex = i++ & 0xF;
                pBuffer[j] = (byte)(m_Byte1 ^ m_Byte2 ^ m_Key[dwKeyIndex]);
                j = i;
            } while (i < dwSize);

          return pBuffer;
        }


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 pm
Posts: 119
Ekey wrote:
They are encrypted. For decrypt fonts you can use my old tool for RE7 (RE7.Fonts.CryptTool). Here is a snipped of decryption code for msg's text blocks.

Code:
        static byte[] m_Key = new byte[] {
            0xCF, 0xCE, 0xFB, 0xF8, 0xEC, 0x0A, 0x33, 0x66,
            0x93, 0xA9, 0x1D, 0x93, 0x50, 0x39, 0x5F, 0x09 };

        static byte[] iDecrypt(byte[] pBuffer, int dwSize)
        {
            byte m_Byte1;
            byte m_Byte2 = 0;

            int i = 0;
            int j = 0;
            int dwKeyIndex;

            do
            {
                m_Byte1 = m_Byte2;
                m_Byte2 = pBuffer[j];
                dwKeyIndex = i++ & 0xF;
                pBuffer[j] = (byte)(m_Byte1 ^ m_Byte2 ^ m_Key[dwKeyIndex]);
                j = i;
            } while (i < dwSize);

          return pBuffer;
        }

Unpack succesfly but i cant repack.
How can i repack msg and font files included .pak archvies?


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 am 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 771
No tools for repack.

PS: Updated base with names


Attachments:
re2_pak_names_demo_r2.rar [154.67 KiB]
Downloaded 135 times
Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:24 am 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 401
Ekey wrote:
PS: Not tested on Win10
Tested on W10 x64 and works. Thanks!
Hashs are Murmur3? I can't find a match...
Attachment:
Logs.7z [1.47 MiB]
Downloaded 40 times

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:19 am 

Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:34 pm
Posts: 771
Delutto wrote:
Ekey wrote:
PS: Not tested on Win10
Tested on W10 x64 and works. Thanks!
Hashs are Murmur3?

Yep


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:51 pm 

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:44 pm
Posts: 2
For C# I made some small modification to the public MurMur3 implementation to return an unsigned integer, I tested it on the ones from the above logs and they matched the pak (keep they need to be unicode/UTF16 like RE7), feel free to use this in any shape or form:

https://pastebin.com/qVysA2Si


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:57 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 401
Scobalula wrote:
For C# I made some small modification to the public MurMur3 implementation to return an unsigned integer, I tested it on the ones from the above logs and they matched the pak (keep they need to be unicode/UTF16 like RE7), feel free to use this in any shape or form:
Thanks. I'm coding in Delphi, in fact I was using Unicode and my code was right, now I see my problem in your code: seed 0xFFFFFFFF. Thanks again, now everything is working properly.

Updated:
Attachment:
Names_13405_of_18159.7z [145.36 KiB]
Downloaded 74 times

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:11 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 am
Posts: 55
Ekey wrote:
They are encrypted. For decrypt fonts you can use my old tool for RE7 (RE7.Fonts.CryptTool). Here is a snipped of decryption code for msg's text blocks.

Code:
        static byte[] m_Key = new byte[] {
            0xCF, 0xCE, 0xFB, 0xF8, 0xEC, 0x0A, 0x33, 0x66,
            0x93, 0xA9, 0x1D, 0x93, 0x50, 0x39, 0x5F, 0x09 };

        static byte[] iDecrypt(byte[] pBuffer, int dwSize)
        {
            byte m_Byte1;
            byte m_Byte2 = 0;

            int i = 0;
            int j = 0;
            int dwKeyIndex;

            do
            {
                m_Byte1 = m_Byte2;
                m_Byte2 = pBuffer[j];
                dwKeyIndex = i++ & 0xF;
                pBuffer[j] = (byte)(m_Byte1 ^ m_Byte2 ^ m_Key[dwKeyIndex]);
                j = i;
            } while (i < dwSize);

          return pBuffer;
        }


how i can use this code?


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm 

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 am
Posts: 55
Delutto wrote:
Scobalula wrote:
For C# I made some small modification to the public MurMur3 implementation to return an unsigned integer, I tested it on the ones from the above logs and they matched the pak (keep they need to be unicode/UTF16 like RE7), feel free to use this in any shape or form:
Thanks. I'm coding in Delphi, in fact I was using Unicode and my code was right, now I see my problem in your code: seed 0xFFFFFFFF. Thanks again, now everything is working properly.

Updated:Names_13405_of_18159.7z


any plans to make tool for msg?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:33 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:26 pm
Posts: 401
Sajjad_Rahim wrote:
any plans to make tool for msg?
No. michalss will probably update his RE7 Complete Tools to support this game. In any case, will be better wait until game full release.

_________________
Tribo Gamer Brasil


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited